Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Mapparu posted:

i was thinking about sleeping in the bathtub and making hte water all bloody and then inviting someone to come over and think i am dead but that would be problematic.
thoughts and comments about my day so far?

When you do this, make sure there is a small radio next to the tub playing that Alice song by Jefferson airship ala fear and lotheing

Serious part: what is the relative humidity where you are, how much water do you drink?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

Qwerinty posted:

i accidentally sliced my finger open a few months ago to the meat and had to get stitches at the joint. lots and lots of blood. i asked the doctor if i could keep the blood as a souvenir, plus hey, free blood

what did the dotcor say

ty bacalou!

fema crisis actor

To make new blood I think you only need juice and cookies, that's what they give me after I give some blood

E: it's really cool and good to give blood

• Locked thread