Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I don't think I've ever wanted to see a game exist exactly as envisioned so badly.

quote:

Also new on the forums this week is the discussion of privacy screens or ways to hang a “sock on the door” to avoid the potential embarrassment of being walked in on in the middle of a session. I can assure you that players will never escape the eye of the Storytellers, but what you guys come up with to subtly hint to each other is all up to you. What are some of your ideas? Let us know here.

https://www.revivalgame.com/forum#/discussion/535/privacy-screens

Sindai fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jul 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
It's like a whole company of Peter Molyneuxs.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
For these guys scope creep isn't a problem, it's a way of life.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I, too, will spend a lot of time and money ingame to learn gathering locations instead of googling them.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
More of a cat box really.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
That was not as crazy as I'd hoped. Still not something anyone has done successfully as far as I know.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Mar 13, 2016

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I sincerely hope this game gets made and becomes successful as long as they keep the sex buff system. Don't let your dream stay a dream, sex buff designer.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah I think I remember seeing a map of where they're located in the one city they're going to fold before releasing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Aww, I'll miss their weekly game development fanfiction.

This is like a one thousandth scale miniature preview of Star Citizen's fate.

• Locked thread