Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

How long until forums poster Angela Christine ironically buys a house in this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Holy gently caress.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I liked the last dev diary because they unironically said the woman is really good at cooking, every type of cooking imaginable, except for grilling because that's what guys do. :laffo:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Bieeardo posted:

Hype is a hell of a drug.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me three or more times shame on you.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

Star Wars Galaxies came really really close. They had erotic dancers as a primary class.

You could also go Commando.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Angela Christine posted:

Weekly Blog Update #46: In The Shadows

I wonder if all that is going to be server or client based? Client based is prone to abuse, but server based seems like it would be a lot of load to be checking what every single character (PC and NPC) is seeing every second.

I am going to be a master assassin because I am very dull.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

After a disappointing CitizenCon I have decided to get a refund and buy a house in this game and make it my real life instead.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Imagine if irl every time you wanted to eat or drink something you had to go to Deckard Cain and have him identify it, that would be real fuckin neato.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I can't wait until I can relive my The Sims life of living in a shame cube where I pump iron, read books, poo poo, piss, and gently caress all in one room. With a servant to clean up piss from the kitchen quadrant floor obviously.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

mushroom_spore posted:

Is...is that some kind of god-thing literally named "anime"? :psyduck:

Actually, it is pronounced "anime"

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

youtube comment posted:

Found this game as I was looking up your company's work on Star Marine. This looks very cool and I really loving hope you finish this; looks absolutely amazing.

:laffo:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

My favorite part of playing The Sims was arranging each piece of silverware individually.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

"What if videogames were real life?" - Tim Buckley and also Revival Devs

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

randombattle posted:

Maybe if it was a limited edition military type of bowl that is only gonna be sold for a few hours.

There is no indication of size so it might be a Dyson Bowl.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Butthole slider would be a cool character customization feature.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I am the lens flare produced by a fireplace in a medieval setting.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I do the labor myself so the cost is nothing.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Rap Three Times posted:

I think it sounds great, if they can pull it off. in essence, fancy minigames I suppose for healers. Better than 'chug potion, gain 100hp'.

Looking forward to seeing where this game goes though not sure how confident I am with Illfonic to be honest

I don't know how to react to this post.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Finally technology has created a way to slake my unslakable thirst for torture without having to commit my entire basement to it.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Rap Three Times posted:

I'm kinda hazy on whate vents are supposed to happen. Are we talking plagues/natural disasters/invasions or is it mission building and personalised quests?

Have you ever visited zombo.com?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Rhymenoserous posted:

Will there be graphic sex quests? Asking for a friend.

They are just like real life where the pain triples every second.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Decrepus posted:

How long until forums poster Angela Christine ironically buys a house in this game?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

There is no rape? It is great that I will be able to imprison and torture people but we all know, ultimately, that it is about the rape!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Angela Christine posted:

Go big or go home, IMO.

Look at that goony bugger on the throne. And this estate is mostly underground, so if you name your character Mom and we can all live in Mom's basement. :iamafag:

Is every one of these estates on its own unique and important spot? That one says at the peak of Crown Hill. Every single one is going to be hand-crafted and not slapped down in a shamecube pattern?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Angela Christine posted:

What if revival is one of the planets your SC spaceman can visit? But instead of procedurally generated birds, there are perverts and cthulhus? :aaa:

This is possible if the same developer buys both Revival and Star Citizen after they both go bankrupt.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Lmao if you bought a shamecube you get to sit in it by yourself until they turn the servers off.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Animae is good.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

"So all my friends who warned me you were full of poo poo right... were all correct? [I am the dumbest one out of all my friends? This is very disturbing.]"

Thank you forums poster Agartha Christie for being virtuous enough to share this treasure trove of posts.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Guys what if the entire Revival game took place on 1 planet in Crisp Roberts Star Citizen? Makes you think...

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Gawain The Blind posted:

You just have to not be an idiot about it. I didn't know about this game when it was up on kickstarter but I never would have dropped money on it. Anyone reading the description would have been tipped off to how dubious it was. "Oh good, a magical cthulhu gently caress romp with real sex animations and houses for sale? Sign me up for the Stimpire Package, please."

You backed Star Citizen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

You can't visit Sol system (where earth is) in EVE Online and that game has been out for ages. Makes you think...

• Locked thread