Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
oh wow loving people for buffs it's just like my magical elder scrolls sex mods! already bought 2 estates!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
only $443 real life dollars for a video game house less impressive than the most meagre skyrim house!

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
Marlena paid $100 for an upgradeable peasant hovel to cook video game pies in. Then thieves broke in, raped her, and burned down her hovel because she didn't buy insurance. Truly a tale of bootstraps for the ages!

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
even wildstar has the decency to not include automatically playing music in the year of the lord 2015

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Putty posted:

this entire thing seems to be about people writing about videogames and ugly people sex instead of videogame code

loving my bro Slutbot (not actually a girl, but homosex isn't possible in-game...) for those dungeon buffs. wading through the cum mines. find a six titted satan monster, sink my face directly into that milky bosom and motorboat my heart out. a permanent buff!

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Four Score posted:

if they're not trying to snatch up the Second Life demographic who do they think they're making this game for?

themselves

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
good, anybody who buys a $400 video game house doesn't deserve happiness

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Kimsemus posted:

Hello, I'd like to introduce you to the Star Citizen thread.

that's already an infinite pit of money and despair so I'm fine with it

xutech posted:

What's even more awesome about these player houses, they can be burned down during story events.
~Things That Won't Happen~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Nurel posted:

Thats your game right there. Sex for buffs? You wouldnt believe the playerbase such a game would attract. Pedos and trolls as far as the eye could see. You'd feel like alice in wonderland or something

I wanted this game to go gold solely to draw all the scum of the earth out for a rousing round of schadenfreude

• Locked thread