Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
I can't believe this thing is still around. I remember reading about it in some random post on a forum awhile back.

At the time I don't believe they had the "sex and poo poo" features to appeal to the unwashed masses. Instead it was just a bunch of crap about being the first true gritty lovecraftian MMO with permadeath or something.

Even then though the whole thing was just a bunch of theory crafting that let you buy houses in advance.

Baller Time posted:

But can you poo poo and sex at the same time?

gently caress that. What I want to know is whether or not I can sex up the poo poo. Priorities, people! :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Recoome posted:

Hmm will you be able to infect other players with virtual aids?

Lovecraftian STD's or bust. They had might as well just go nuts with this poo poo given how terrible the game is going to most likely be. At least then they'll get sales out of morbid curiosity.

And by go nuts i'm talking STD infections that give you seven cyclopean fanged wangs. Or vaginae that act as a portal to a world of unspeakable horrors. Etcetera, etcetera. Ia ia fuckthulhu fhtagn. :cthulhu:

• Locked thread