Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
this entire thing seems to be about people writing about videogames and ugly people sex instead of videogame code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

i can't access the website past the titty skeleton so is this the only piece of actual game footage they have

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
They should give you the ability to play as the house. Lure unsuspecting players into your hungry house door with fake promises of dirty animal sex and contracts to buy even more houses only to lock them in forever. I think they made a movie about this already.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Zaphod42 posted:

:wtc:

And his webcam cuts out to a static image after the very beginning too. Did somebody call him out on being a blueberry and he was like "gently caress you guys :cry:" and turned it off so they couldn't see?

Shits loving weird man.

Wow he literally is turning into a giant blueberry man like in Willy Wonka

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Angela Christine posted:

AFAIK no goons have put money in this one. No one is admitting to it anyway.

Shroud of the Avatar might actually be a little worse than either Star Citizen or this. They've gone deep to lure whales. https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=9085

i want lord british's cardboard silver snake dick but they're all sold out

Angela Christine posted:

BTW Revival is now playable!!!

For certain values of play. Only if you've bought a house. You have to torrent the client, no direct download servers.
https://www.revivalgame.com/blog/42-weekly-blog-update-41-home-is-where-the-heart-is-right-there-under-the-floorboard

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AhU_NukZ68

still can't get past the titty skeleton age thing is the game client just a picture of that man's face

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I pressed F to use the lightswitch but instead I feel I am the one being used. Such is the life of Temporary Character.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Orv posted:

Oh boy, Revival has competition because apparently Venus Rising somehow isn't dead yet, and is going into some sort of testing.

This is amazing, but where do I buy a house?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i had to check if Whitesmithing was a real thing

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Can I buy a house in the shape of the blueberry man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013