Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

'Unlikely' still implies some chance of this thing ever existing in any sort meaningful way.
At least Star Citizen is a funny clusterfuck, this is just dumb and awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

I'm just gonna wait for the moment Angela Christine succumbs to madness and spends an inordinate amount of money on this thing.
Bet it's gonna happen before Star Citizen implodes!

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

e

^^^

betting pool when

Kramjacks posted:

Your AV is p cool.

Thanks.

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

Good night sweet prince you piece of poo poo, and good riddance.
Haven't heard any news about the cancellation, which makes me wonder: who else was giving this thing exposure, besides those halfwits at massively op?

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

Orv posted:

I'm surprised they have time in between all the "Hey look wrongos, Star Citizen exists :smuggo:" posts they make daily.

No-one else gave a poo poo, no.

I find this to be way more funny than I probably should.

• Locked thread