Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?

Doctor Schnabel posted:

oh my god you're not kidding

The invasion has begun and the game isn't even out yet.

Seriously though I'm not sure what to think of this. I get that they are selling virtual houses, but it seems like there are going to be many servers. How the gently caress is that going to work? What if both I and some other nerd purchase #69 Harlot Ave? Or does this mean you own that pixel space ship house on every server?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?

Eonwe posted:

this is one of those questions that gets sorted out after they have your money

Seems legit sign me up.

Seriously though I bet someone will make 5 digits flipping pixel real estate for this crazy scam.

EDIT: Wait they are actually selling respect as a currency. This is going to be loving spectacular.

quote:

The currency players can buy is called the SP, or Standing Point. As you might expect, you can use SP in lieu of in-game gold when needed, but that’s not really what SP is for. As the name suggests, SP is a way to track who is invested in the world: People with SP are people who have a standing in Theleston and care about its future.

The Marauder fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jul 13, 2015

• Locked thread