Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah this one gets to sounding a little more ridiculous each update. Will I be able to break into a house and offer them the options of A) bend over and grab their ankles and let me make sex by them or B) steal their poo poo? I get shivers thinking how creepy this game could get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I wouldn't mind throwing money at this in 7 years when alpha hits and I'm able to loiter on the $1000 kickstarter donor houses and get my day's worth of love buffs on their lawns and porches.

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Praying nightly for a hardcore rp server, making love buffs internet memories you'll never forget since 2019.

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Angela Christine posted:

No, they've explicitly said that you can't play the sex mini-game with animals.

They want to be innovative yet design decisions like this one are already hamstringing them.

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Affliction shirts confirmed

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
<The Aristocrats> lfm whisper for invite

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Hit up that video. That actually was kind of disturbing watching him do a white walker impression irl.

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Just about 50 cents more for their in-game azalea's than our real life seeds.

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Really impressed with the response time on those lightswitches.

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I saw one dude refer to this game as God the other day. Deuche cringes.

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I hope there will be a respected love buff officer to monitor any incidents where Goon A refuses to open up for Goon B and provide and wield justice appropriately. Furthermore I hope to see that after Goon A eventually does open up the SSO (slut shaming officer) steps up to remind Goon A how gnarley they are. I dream a dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Welp that picture of the mermaid love buffing is probably the best promotional screen shot of a video game I've ever seen.

• Locked thread