Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kowboat
Mar 3, 2006

Grenouilles Sans Frontieres

Nurel posted:

Its just that in this game theres nothing to do as a group -its just playing solo until bored. Which would be cool for 20bux worth, just not for what they ask.

IDK if they magically fixed everything over the last months but I highly doubt it. All updates they released to the point I quit were broken to boot or 100% surface and 0 depth. e: Dont make me go over everything in length :P

Buggy updates and broken features drove me out as well. AFAIK the other Diamond Frogs are still going, but there's really nothing for players to do together except feud ineffectually with other player groups. There's some minor empire-building with player supported NPC factions, but even when it works it's just more grinding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread