Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
drat im crazy immature, i dont think i should be looking at this...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
oh i assure you they have no money for this

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Adventure Pigeon posted:

Oh wait, these are the Star Citizen FPS guys.
oh my god you're not kidding

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
appropriately named Anime

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i like the yog-sothoth marveling at his new verganis

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
props also for casting Skeleton Jelly as azathoth. that dude could use the work

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
oh my god that is the dullest thing ive read in my life. why are they marketing a farmville soccer mom game to lovecraftian rape enthusiasts?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
that vids p. racist and has no place in the world of lovecraft

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CountingWizard posted:

Robert E Howard and Lovecraft were pen pals that shared a lot of ideas between each other. At the time they were pretty unique because neither of them lived near the publishing community of NYC. Lovecraft was in Oklahoma, and REH lived with his Mom and Dad in Crossplains TX; the middle of nowhere. They didn't necessarily invent the Weird Tales genre, but they definitely helped launch it into popularity.
i thought lovecraft spent all his life in providence, except for when that jezebel lured him to nyc for a spell

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
will there be crafting in revival? can i gather semens and other ejecta to make a little homunculus?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
not that i'm into cumplay or nothing. i just like pet classes

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
looking for lvl50 cuckoldress, chastity spec preferred but will also take findom or cbt (cock and ball torture NOT closed beta test). pst :)

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
still looking for my cuckqueen. got a line on a minotaur who can be our bull. look me up in-game

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Angela Christine posted:

So, uh, the lead designer was a TTH podcast today. Regular boring poo poo. Unremarkable . . . except that he's grey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATqTS-Rg9qk

Really grey. Overdosed on colloidal silver grey. Even his beard is grey. I'd think it was a noir B&W filter, but the stuff in the background has colour. I think this game may actually be being developed by some of the uncanny human hybrids Lovecraft wrote about.
haha its a duergar

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Angela Christine posted:

Just in case anyone sees a Village Windmill Home for $50 and thinks that isn't so bad to get to live in a cool windmill, you can't actually place the home without a property deed. A Village property deed is $165. If you also want your house to have a basement that's another $37. And all that is before you buy trees, flowers, and an outhouse.
:eyepop:

Lord British has whale baiting locked down.
oh and another thing, the housing styles are just all over the place, so you can spend 500 bux to move into your genteel manse on primrose lane and think you've really made in life, but then it turns out your neighbor is that loving pk from the crossroads and he lives in a pineapple house with a balloon on top thats literally impossible to ignore and now nobody wants to be seen at your soirees

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
just like real reality. im incontinent.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
well i mean, it would probably suck to have to do business with chris roberts. that rear end in a top hat can't balance a budget, and i'm sure the first ones to get the axe are the contractors

not sure if starting your own competing boondoggle is the best way forward, though. maybe i just lack vision. i guess thats why im a lowly janitor (doctorate in sanitation, u see) and not a bigtime entertainment creator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
is creator even the right word? or would it be entertainment maker? hackspacer?

we word good in new millenium :mrgw:

• Locked thread