Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

computer parts posted:

I think Namibia isn't doing too bad but they also have a giant desert to keep people away.

Cape Verde seems like heaven compared to life in Angola and mostly everywhere else in the mainland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Count Roland posted:

I'm interested in these things irl and I think it could get me in trouble someday when I get caught with binoculars looking at a port in a foreign country.

If I recall, some people who work on the Arma videogames got arrested in Cyprus because they were taking pictures of Turkish Cyprus for their military game and that seemed like a terrible excuse to the cops that captured them.