Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

can't wait to post with all my boys in the Star Citizen subform ft. byob ejaculate al borland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

(214 users browsing)

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
it still has that new forum smell

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

apropos to nothing posted:

it still has that new forum smell
The sweet smell of AIDS-ridden diarrhea

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Stop posting in that forum Widestancer

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

petition to move the smart room before impzone to stop me accidentally clicking

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

also bring back third street skyrim's

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Every time I try to click on Imp Zone I click on that piece of poo poo because this used to be the end of the list...

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
looks like us imps are finally moving up in the world

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The smart room is a bad name

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Shart Room

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Every time I try to click on Imp Zone I click on that piece of poo poo because this used to be the end of the list...

Just click on the forum from one of your subscribed threads, it is how I navigate everywhere.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I clicked on The Smart Room and the first thread I read was guy bragging that he bought his girlfriend a pair of sweatpants and took her to see the Minion movie.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I clicked on The Smart Room and the first thread I read was guy bragging that he bought his girlfriend a pair of sweatpants and took her to see the Minion movie.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

Sounds like a dangerous place. Be sure that you bring Farore's Wind if you venture in again.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

In Training posted:

hes right to brag, the movie was good and the pants fit great

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

caring boyfriend

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

In Training posted:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

They surely had a great time.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Winions

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What's his name?

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

good on him

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The only closed thread is titled "recommend anime to Derek Smart."

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
closing a thread on anime doesnt sound very smart imo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
why did they make the new forum. it's bad

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
if we didnt have bad subforums on SA then we would have no subforums at all

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Uhh.. no comprende, dude.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Uhh.. no comprende, dude.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Derek Smart's Retrogaming Dungeon

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

"It was announced today that former Ubisoft employee Jade Raymond, executive producer of Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 and Watch Dogs, will be teaming up with Amy Hennig, creator and producer of the Uncharted series, and Visceral Games, the development team behind the Dead Space series, to create a brand new Star Wars property for EA."

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Looks like we murked this bitch on accident. RIp.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

sorry i dont read this forum

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

(214 users browsing)

69 users browsing and posting sick owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
I waited my whole life for a girl who was into the same things as me, like AIDS and the Borderlands series of video games. And now she's dead.

• Locked thread