Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

"It was announced today that former Ubisoft employee Jade Raymond, executive producer of Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 and Watch Dogs, will be teaming up with Amy Hennig, creator and producer of the Uncharted series, and Visceral Games, the development team behind the Dead Space series, to create a brand new Star Wars property for EA."

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It was cool when Ubisoft gave lowtax a cease and desist when someone posted this on YCS

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/vJhytw1.png

This sexist bull rear end does not fly in this forum, jackhole. This isn't YCS. This isn't Badgame. Keep your filth to yourself. Bitch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I didn't have family and a deep spiritual connection to Quebec I would say to nuke it off the face of the earth for this reason alone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

time is a wastin posted:

Yeah, you tell him Larry!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You are a tryhard.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Synthy is Latino though. Idiot.

Then he shall be the one to mow the grass of the rear end, of which I pointed out earlier. Thread locked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buck Turgidson posted:

Oh hang on I'm in the ImpZone... uhhh "suck my friend of the family AIDS cock." There, that oughta do it.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

paco650 posted:

haha imp zone more like PIMP zone :mario::hf::yoshi:

A third AIDSquake has struck the towers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My wallet! I watch stunned as my own wallet unbuttons the side of my cargo khakis and flies off to hire a team of hitmen

Watches stunned as Knuc U Kinte unzip's a man's jeans and starts sucking him off for hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thug Lessons posted:

Why would you watch men suck each other off for hours?

I was shocked and stunned. R>C>P.

• Locked thread