Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Paging our very own Gimbal Lock to give his insider perspective into this event

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The first diagnosed AIDS patient ever, Gaetan Dubec, was from Quebec and now this

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

apropos to nothing posted:

this is false, gaetan was linked to much of the spread of HIV (the virus that causes AIDS) but he was later identified to not in fact be patient zero for the virus

This looks even worse for Quebec

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

"I didn't create micro transactions or disabling graphics options to placate consolized fail AIDS I just spread them across the gaming world" will not be acceptable when Gaming Court rules on this, I think

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

It's weird hearing Jade Raymond's name again. Hey, glad she didn't give up on gaming though. If I had a creepy little cult obsessed with me I think I'd have given up on the industry and become an investment banker.

What creepy cult is this?

Asking since Knuc isn't here to

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Gimbal lock posted:

She was first and foremost a producer, the bridge between editorial and the dev team. It's business and time tables. An EA Starwars production sounds like a producer's dream job. It's certainly high profile. Good for her.

I wouldn't want to creatively work on something like that unless I'm completely dead inside, but it's not the same perspective if you're management.

My personal opinions on irl people don't belong on the Internet, but I'll say at least this much: she was far more professional than people gave her credit for. The Internet really liked undermining that though and it got both Ubisoft and her upset. But hey, that's what the Internet does best, right?

Thank you for your professional insight

Someday you need to dig up more old videos you made like that one of Mario with an AK

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

I hope he gives a loving beta key for his bushido blade game

Also this

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

NOT A FLU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

A third AIDSquake has struck the towers.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Somebody gas this terrible thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Stop posting in the terrible Star Citizen forum.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's really embarrassing

Yeah :(

Sorry

• Locked thread