Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the comic got me horny. I say leave it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Eye of Widesauron posted:

The first diagnosed AIDS patient ever, Gaetan Dubec, was from Quebec and now this

this is false, gaetan was linked to much of the spread of HIV (the virus that causes AIDS) but he was later identified to not in fact be patient zero for the virus

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
heads are gonna roll when The Hague looks into their crimes against gamer kind. the new deus ex games will not be enough to absolve the province

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Eye of Widesauron posted:

What creepy cult is this?

Asking since Knuc isn't here to

I've never heard of her but based off that comic plutonis posted I would guess shes a young, attractive, female game dev for a major studio and those qualities combine to make her hated by the cult of men who post online

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I wish there was other diseases us gamers could get besides AIDS

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
lets kill him

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

A second AIDSquake?? Here?!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
if youre reading this post then its already too late because I have infected you with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

put it on nightmare which is what reading your posts is like for me haha tane

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Buck Turgidson posted:

Oh hang on I'm in the ImpZone... uhhh "suck my friend of the family AIDS cock." There, that oughta do it.

thank you for respecting our unique culture and heritage

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I'm AIDS-quaking in my caboose

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
it still has that new forum smell

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
looks like us imps are finally moving up in the world

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

In Training posted:

I clicked on The Smart Room and the first thread I read was guy bragging that he bought his girlfriend a pair of sweatpants and took her to see the Minion movie.

hes right to brag, the movie was good and the pants fit great

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
closing a thread on anime doesnt sound very smart imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
if we didnt have bad subforums on SA then we would have no subforums at all

• Locked thread