Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Harald posted:

so is this guy dead in the water or what?

The hope now is to let the idiots run out of steam and use your warchest to essentially take the hit on the early primaries then come out swinging on super tuesday and hope you make it to the top of the heap. This is just my theory, of course, but it also holds true for Jeb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

"real work"

i'm sure he's set for life on the speaking circuit and with right-wing think-tank board appointments

Top-dollar to tell people why they don't want to be in a smelly ol' union anyhow :)

Free slice of pizza at the mandatory meeting after work

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Being American, I felt cautious optimism after the death of Thatcher, and a giant relief when Walker voluntarily dropped his chances of being president to 0%.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Scott Walker really hosed this up and that's still awesome!

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

It all would have worked if he'd won. The idea was him, Rubio, and Jeb would fight it out for 1st-3rd place, most likely scenario being a Walker/Bush battle for 1st and 2nd, with Rubio coming in ahead of the crazies as an easy 3rd and VP pick to shore up hispanic voters. All of this starting falling apart from the starting gun.

• Locked thread