Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I was out at a biker bar (WI is land of the Harley) 3 weeks ago in "Deliverance Wisconsin" and a black guy was there. I was talking to someone who I met a week prior at the same place who was a former Seattle cop. Great something in common! Lot's of drinking, talking, etc. So me, the black guy, and the Seattle cop were on the back porch. I quit smoking so I was using an e-cig. It was one racist joke after the other out of the Seattle cop's mouth. At least that's all I heard. We were talking for a while but he kept shoehorning these jokes in. It was uncomfortable to me at least. I was drunk... which is common in Wisconsin. Look it up We all are. So I went to the front porch. The black guy came out front and we were drinking and talking and I just couldn't hold it in. I said, "Ok, is it just me or is that guy racist as gently caress?" Then the black guy blew up and started yelling and finally let out a huge sigh of relief. I felt bad for him. He was surrounded by a bunch of hicks and just had to sit and laugh at the dude's racist jokes just to fit in. That Seattle cop was a loving rear end in a top hat.

Let's think here. I thought there was something else about Wisconsin and minorities...... I just can't put my finger on it.........

NPR - Why Is Milwaukee So Bad For Black People?

you may have misunderstood the Seattle cop and you should have called him a fascist pig fucker and made fun of Seattle to bond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNbWGaaxWM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Arian_Samurai posted:

A lot of people in Wisconsin really hate the University of Wisconsin system, and don't want any tax dollars going to fund it. A lot of people also hate the teachers unions since they saw them as living "high on the hog" under Doyle, our previous governor.

you have alot of stupid people in wisconsin

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Mark Dayton raised taxes on rich folks, took Medicaid money, and did cool poo poo like setup a state insurance exchange, raise the minwage, and make gay marriage mandatory, increase education funding, fund all day K, and he produced a fuckton of budget surplus. Hail Dayton!

Minnesota has so much cash we're gonna give a bunch of it to some loving fish. Welfare Walleyes, amirite?

Walker, meanwhile, has done basically the reverse and his state budget is utterly hosed. If you're supposed to run a state like a business, then he's like the Carly Fiorina of governors.

Farmer-Labor Party :bernin:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ivor Biggun posted:

http://host.madison.com/news/local/...c78e365baf.html

That head wound must have been a doozy. He looks like he got scalped by injuns.

too bad he didn't die

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

:downs:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Democrats just need to play this on loop In political ads

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

It's amazing that a male like Scott Walker had an accident that made him go bald in a such a specific pattern. It's almost as if it's some kind male pattern baldness...

thats where the lobotomy happened

its necessary for all Koch supported candidacies

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

fiorina would be perfect

losing by 30% in California last time while spending millions of her own money

:lol:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Rocks posted:

Death to Walker

hail satan

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
too bad he isn't dead

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
he is a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Philthy posted:

The people who voted for him here are so proud of him still. You should see the comments on news articles about him. Its just team red till the end I guess.

There is this theory that Neanderthals couldn't adjust to a changing environment abs kept doing the same thing over and over while humans adapted

My theory is that conservative mind patterns and autism are the artifact of the Neanderthal brain

:smugdog:

• Locked thread