Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

American's Best is winning the internet today on Twitter https://twitter.com/Americas_Best

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Dear People,

Please don't vote for Walker, he's destroying me and will destroy the US given the chance.

Love,
Wisconsin

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Wisconsinites consider Illinois to be Chicago. The whole state is just a giant corrupt Chicago even though I hear the southern part of the state is basically "the south". I'm literally on the border of WI/IL. For some odd reason, Wisconsinites also HATE Illinesians on the road. I was driving my ex-wife's car (IL plates) in downtown Milwaukee once and we got pulled over. Cop was a complete dick. I was speeding but the speed limit sign had 2 numbers posted on it depending on the time of day and I've never seen that before so I just picked the top one. So I got pulled over, the cop threatened to take me to jail solely because I was from out of state. No other reason. He said he could if he wanted to. No clue why he told me that..... this whole time I'm thinking... wtf is going on here? He tells me to give him my license and he notices it's from WI, he goes back to his car, checks it, comes back... "Slow it down." Walks away.

this is why you always follow a FIB on the highway. cop will pull them over when you're both speeding.

Also, move to Madison.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Arian_Samurai posted:

Mary Burke lost since everyone outside Madison and Milwaukee confused her for Tammy Baldwin

No, everyone confused her with Robert Burke, a Koch-funded libertarian. How convenient. The TV ads played constantly before the recall election.

"A national conservative group — a Super PAC supported by the Koch brothers in the past — is lighting up social media with nine light-hearted ads promoting the Libertarian candidate for governor, Robert Burke, because he wants to legalize marijuana.

The videos almost immediately stoked concerns within Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke's camp that this was a cynical Republican ploy meant to peel off young voters or confuse people. Five of the nine marijuana ads attack Mary Burke, who is opposing GOP Gov. Scott Walker on Tuesday."

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/281226021.html

• Locked thread