Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Good. It'll help us keep American guns from being smuggled across the border, which is getting to be a significant public safety issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Melmac posted:

Well not you of course. But the people who voted for him thrice.

There's no way this is true, is there? Is he "broke" in the way that 50 Cent is "broke"? Or like, legit broke and he's gonna have to find real work soon?

$20,000 is credit card debt ain't poo poo. I had a friend who way paying something like $500 in credit card interest every month, which, assuming a fairly average 20% rate, would work out to a balance of around $30,000 if my calculations are correct, and he was way more of a useless fucker with no prospects than even Scott Walker, who, for all his faults, is probably not a minimally-functional alcoholic with a tendency toward profligacy and sweet gently caress all for marketable skills.

EDIT: Or perhaps I'm giving him too much credit and my idiot, racist ex-friend should consider a career in politics.

PT6A has issued a correction as of 04:54 on Sep 22, 2015

• Locked thread