Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I'm Also going to drop videos such as this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P1qblYydTc

Lol this looks cool. I actually been playing geometry wars 3 on my vita this month, ps plus seems to have been deece for July.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

always be spamming Nooooo!

Is that this games Booyah Button

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I'm going to be playing this game tonight at 6 PM, Eastern. I'm not sure how private lobbies work.

I'm dloading this now and will play for the first time after I've prepared dinner.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game is awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My PSN is MangaCarta. I will play with people if they're on later tonight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao the first 5 seconds when everyone drives into each other at 100 mph

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

01011001 posted:

adding people itt. psn is andrassen

Me an trex have a party and have added you for some 3v3 takedowns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

01011001 posted:

it says the leader is matchmaking or the party is full? idk

I had to leave the group and restart it. The ui and matchmaking is kinda lovely but the game is rad so it's no problem

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Those 4 minutes of 0-0 were insanely tense

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will definitely continue to play, it's very cool. Using the second jump after touch to bag saves and shots feels badass!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

01011001 posted:

the lag correction in this game is the loving worst

also the matchmaking is awful, and you should always quit games after they end because otherwise you'll end up in a match with 4 CPUs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it's a shame everything surrounding the game sucks considering how good the game plays.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

i dont think the developers were prepared for their game being as popular as it is

yah. the ps4 game looks like a pc ui and its impossible to see on my tv haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jerkops posted:

didn't want to embed a 42mb gif so click vince :vince: if you dare

hell yeah

• Locked thread