Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
this game looks fun as hell and i want to play it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
im at a friends house playing this as we speak. it's sick, and i recommend it to everyone who likes to have fun or a good time

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I did online doubles with my friend last night via split screen, and it was the most fun ive had with a video game in months

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

It's seriously some drat win

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i played 4 player splitscreen 2v2 with some friends of mine last night for several hours and let me tell you... it was several hours of win and i cant remember the last time i had that much fun playing video games. rocket league is epic

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

01011001 posted:

the lag correction in this game is the loving worst

it is nauseating

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

it's a shame everything surrounding the game sucks considering how good the game plays.

i dont think the developers were prepared for their game being as popular as it is

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i love rocket league

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Robot Randy posted:

holy moly this is fun

ya

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Squeezy Farm posted:

This is going to be the next big Esport.

i would watch it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

taxi topper x money boost FTW

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

you can get dollar sign rims as well

i knows it. i drive the cash cab

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i got pretty good at this game. i love it and if it was a esport i would watch it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it's just plain fun

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

this game owns

ive said it before and i'll say it again, rocket league is some drat win

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Eonwe posted:

probably the best game ive played in months but im legitimately really bad at hitting the ball while its in the air reliably

im incredibly good at aerial hits. in fact i have never missed a single one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Save ur second jump for the end of ur rocket boost

sorry bud, thats no t the secret, you have it all mixed up. the secret is being extremely proficient at hitting the ball aerially

• Locked thread