Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Have you wonder how to do the sweep from lockdown into the electric chair and wanted Eddie Bravo to get so baked he can't open his eyes to tell you how to do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7nTPVFdlF4&t=60s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

thats the electric chair finish, which in no way resembles anything related to a chair, electric or otherwise. Eddie's so loving cool, man :420::okpos::420:

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
unless hes really tight with his students then showing up that loving high seems really disrespectful to me.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Can anyone confirm or deny if his students at the 10th planet HQ are just as baked as he is most of the time when rolling or they're all kinda going ''yeah whatever man'' everytime he goes on his pot fueled rants?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jesus Christ, he probably shows up during random sparring sessions baked out of his gourd and makes everyone roll around to the latest Smoke Serpent demo.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
eddie bravo makes a lot of money to get high and teach people jiu jitsu. that's a cool life imo

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
barnacle jim jitsu

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Triticum Guzzler posted:

barnacle jim jitsu

lmao

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
What a hilarious OP.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I had no idea how deep the Bravohole goes. I thought he was just the jitsu guy who shows up to Rogan's podcast super loving high to have high conversations. "Why don't they have gay jiu jitsu clubs? They would loooove it!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FishBowlRobot posted:

I had no idea how deep the Bravohole goes. I thought he was just the jitsu guy who shows up to Rogan's podcast super loving high to have high conversations. "Why don't they have gay jiu jitsu clubs? They would loooove it!"

Eddie BRavo has smoked so much he's perpetually 14 years old.

• Locked thread