Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

I was under the impression that the polite term was "blow chunks"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

it's cool that we have dogcrash on the forum to teach us all this 19th century college slang

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

Oh word? They used to say it back when you went to college too? Well anyway, they still say it today.

Actually, I never heard the expression used in college, because all of my friends were champion drug-users who could consume copious amounts of alcohol and never spew, but it was in an Iggy Pop song so I assume that it's a thing leathery old dudes say

GEExCEE

back when I went to college in the 1700s, we would make fun of Dogcrash Truther for not knowing how to use the physics department sextant. He called in "newfangled claptrap" and insisted on using a backstaff

GEExCEE

FluffieDuckie posted:

if you didn't puke in college you weren't doing it right :colbert:

I puked in college, but only when I wanted to. I call it tantric drinking.

• Locked thread