Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders

FluffieDuckie posted:

if you didn't puke in college you weren't doing it right :colbert:

one time in college i was not feeling well so i took some cold medicine and allergy medicine and i felt a little better so i had 1 drink and ate some spicy french fries and i puked for about 10 minutes

is that doing it right?

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders

the oldness kicks in when you have kids. old people of the forum, tell your kids you love them. if you don't have kids yet, get to it!

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

Jimi Changa posted:

as one of the older posters on this forum, the best advice I can give you in life is to be white, and if you can't do that do what I did and marry white

this works, marrying white will start to gradually turn you

ever since getting married, i find myself getting heated far more quickly than i used to, defending cops in GBS police threads, investing in the stock market. and even putting little clothes on my pets :froggonk:

i was even getting all emotional while listening to a country song the other day on the radio

ayyeee ayudame!!!

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

Piso Mojado posted:

it's hard to have any credit in your younger twenties unless you have a privileged life imo

pro tip: be privileged

source: i'm a white guy

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

• Locked thread