Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
defiantgiant
Oct 17, 2004

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS now please stop running backward all the time kthx
If Jay Cutler finishes the season with single-digit picks, I will take as many shots of goon-selected booze (or boozes) as he throws Cutlerceptions, while wearing my not-yet-donated-to-Goodwill Cutler jersey. And to make it less of just an excuse to drink, I will also donate $20 to Heifer International for each pick.

NOTE: this :toxx: applies equally if Jay tosses 9 picks in Week 1, then immediately gets benched/horribly injured for the rest of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Athanatos posted:

Do this anyway

I honestly might haha

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Eifert Posting posted:

I vote for a handwritten note to Tebow explaining your history with him, guaranteeing a donation to his charity if he responds.

This is a very good one. Mel is also one of them fancy book learnin' boys, so he should come up with something well written enough to get Tebow's attention.

Maybe do it David Foster Wallace style, with lots of footnotes and a reference section.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

So what's he gonna be holding/what's on the crest?

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

defiantgiant posted:

If Jay Cutler finishes the season with single-digit picks, I will take as many shots of goon-selected booze (or boozes) as he throws Cutlerceptions, while wearing my not-yet-donated-to-Goodwill Cutler jersey. And to make it less of just an excuse to drink, I will also donate $20 to Heifer International for each pick.

NOTE: this :toxx: applies equally if Jay tosses 9 picks in Week 1, then immediately gets benched/horribly injured for the rest of the season.

Kraken Rum is the official liquor of TFF, iirc

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

WugLyfe posted:

:vince: awesome.

Holding a football and a fish/PED needle? That's pretty great though. No idea what should be in the center. Maybe something beast mode related? Anyone got any ideas?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

WugLyfe posted:

:magical:

Chichevache posted:

:vince: awesome.

Holding a football and a fish/PED needle? That's pretty great though. No idea what should be in the center. Maybe something beast mode related? Anyone got any ideas?

The silhouette of a man diving backwards holding his balls would be p great

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I almost did a lombardi/skittles with a little lynch replacing the bull, but theres 0 chance that'd show up on a tat unless it was loving enormous.

f/e or maybe a Lombardi on the crest with the needle in the talon? reversed? I'll get back to it eventually.

defiantgiant
Oct 17, 2004

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS now please stop running backward all the time kthx

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

Kraken Rum is the official liquor of TFF, iirc

I've been into Smith & Cross lately, but I'd go for the Kraken. Also, 9 shots of Smith & Cross might kill me.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

WugLyfe posted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

:laffo:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

:laffo:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

:perfect:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Well, that was quick.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Wasn't there a dude toxxing last year that he would literally lick some poo poo?

What happened to that guy?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Wasn't there a dude toxxing last year that he would literally lick some poo poo?

My guess would be he doctored up one of these a bit and posted a video.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

It was the season before last.

Aside from I think mods stepping in and saying he didn't have to actually do such a crazy thing, Guru Yaekob's toxx was he would lick his own poo poo if the Lions won the NFC North in 2013, which they didn't.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

Aside from I think mods stepping in and saying he didn't have to actually do such a crazy thing,

Weakness.

This forum used to mean something.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

fartknocker posted:

Aside from I think mods stepping in and saying he didn't have to actually do such a crazy thing, Guru Yaekob's toxx was he would lick his own poo poo if the Lions won the NFC North in 2013, which they didn't.

TFF mods don't enforce toxxes because 99% of them are dumb as hell

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

fartknocker posted:

Not only did they not win it, it was theirs for the taking and they completely botched it. He was cool as a loving cucumber about them not winning even when they had to win something like two games out of five against awful opponents. Mods preemptively said he wouldn't lick poo poo for a toxx when it looked doable.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Last year, though, he said he'd lick poo poo if the Lions didn't finish third in the division, then he disappeared after smashing his table during the Packers game.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Last year, though, he said he'd lick poo poo if the Lions didn't finish third in the division, then he disappeared after smashing his table during the Packers game.

God that was funny. "No really my dog was laying on it!!"

Also I think mv said he would have banned him for going through with the toxx

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, I will buy an Alex Smith jersey and wear it every day for a month.

If Alex Smith is benched for bad performance, I will let PB choose my next avatar and will keep it for a minimum of one year.

If the Chiefs sweep Denver, I will grow and maintain the Andy Reid walrus stache through the Super Bowl.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
^^^^^Sounds fun!

Just did a bit of research regarding one of my toxxes. Alex Smith has thrown a pass over thirty yards 31 times in his career. 10 of those came in his first two years. He has done it five times with the Chiefs with two of them coming last year. He's also never thrown over 3,500 yards. :laffo:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'm not on the master list :colbert:

100 dollars to North Memorial Trauma Center if the Packers win the super bowl, 25 if they make the playoffs.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

If the Colts win the Super Bowl I will ride the city bus around down town and the first person I see who's clinically obese, I'll wait until they get up for their stop and then I'll lick their seat

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

If the Colts win the Super Bowl I will ride the city bus around down town and the first person I see who's clinically obese, I'll wait until they get up for their stop and then I'll lick their seat

you're still on the hook for SB47

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

:toxx: If LeSean McCoy runs for over 150 yards on the Eagles, I will burn his jersey and video it for you.

:toxx: If the Eagles make it to the Superbowl, I will write and sing a song about Chip Kelly's Wild Ride

:toxx: If the Cowboys win the superbowl this season, I will buy multiple rolls of Cowboys toilet paper, wrap myself in it on tape so as to look like a mummy and use myself to wipe up various representations of Eagles personnel and dreams.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Let's do a shady v Kiko one diq

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

What do you propose? Their roles are soooo different, it's tough to see how to compare toxx them.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Something to do with media accolades? Idk

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Ban me if I don't update the Goons in the NFL thread by sunday night

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I don't have any good ideas right now so I'll do the same thing I did last year:

:toxx: If any NFC North team sweeps the Packers in 2015, that team's fans can pick my avatar & username, which I will keep until at least the Super Bowl. If said team goes on to WIN the Super Bowl I'll keep it until the next season begins.

e: If by some bizarre horrible thing happens and multiple NFCN teams sweep the Packers (ha ha), then it goes to the fans of the team that won by the highest point total in the two games.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Aug 1, 2015

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
We have another toxx, if FeedingHam2Cats is willing to accept Flikken's challenge.

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

The Browns have beaten the Ravens once in the past 7 seasons

Flikken posted:

I'll bet you an av cert that we beat you once this year.

:toxx:

Personally? I hope the Ravens sweep the Browns. And then the Browns bounce them from the playoffs. :getin:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
:toxx: If Tim Tebow is a significant contributor (i.e. actually plays meaningful snaps and doesn't just sit on the bench) to an Eagles Super Bowl win I will buy a Tim Tebow Eagles jersey and show you all pictures.

edit: compared to Mel's this sucks so I'll add in that you guys get to pick a Tim Tebow: QB Eagles themed avatar for me and I'll keep it till the start of the next season.

axeil fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Aug 1, 2015

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Chichevache posted:

We have another toxx, if FeedingHam2Cats is willing to accept Flikken's challenge.

Personally? I hope the Ravens sweep the Browns. And then the Browns bounce them from the playoffs. :getin:

Nah, if the Browns beat the Ravens I'm already defeated

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
If the cowboys have a winning record, i'll take the difference in shots of my choice. If they have a losing record, I'll take the difference in shots of the choice of whatever a redskins/eagles/giants fan chooses. If the cowboys goes 8-8 i'll do 8 shots of fireball for our ginger rear end in a top hat coach because i'll need to wash the pain away of another 8-8 season. I'm not drinking anything unsafe, so lets keep it to lovely well liquors please.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ipecac is the only thing that could keep that toxx interesting

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

WugLyfe posted:

Jeppson's Malort might save it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO2wM0qZhVU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Crunkjuice posted:

If the cowboys have a winning record, i'll take the difference in shots of my choice. If they have a losing record, I'll take the difference in shots of the choice of whatever a redskins/eagles/giants fan chooses. If the cowboys goes 8-8 i'll do 8 shots of fireball for our ginger rear end in a top hat coach because i'll need to wash the pain away of another 8-8 season. I'm not drinking anything unsafe, so lets keep it to lovely well liquors please.

It should be sambuca.

Or ouzo.

WugLyfe posted:

Shots of sambuca or ouzo are absolutely disgusting. Trust me.

• Locked thread