Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Cole posted:

what is the funniest way you can lose this?

he's got 100 yards and wins the game on a 70 yard hail mary?

Alex Smith can't throw a football half that far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Fenrir posted:

Alex Smith can't throw a football half that far.

so then basically a dump off that goes for 70 yards

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

Chromatic posted:

You get a DUI or something? Most people who attend those meetings who aren't alcoholics are ones who got busted for booze related shenanigans and it's court ordered.

Godspeed.

I didn't mean I actually had to join AA, I meant it'd be a way to prove I wasn't lying. I will be staying the hell away from all 12 steps, thank you very much.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Cole posted:

so then basically a dump off that goes for 70 yards

This is what usually happens. Last year 59% of his yards were after the catch.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Parmesan Basil posted:

This is what usually happens. Last year 59% of his yards were after the catch.

What were the numbers for the other QB's who started last year? Is it another hilarious Alex Smith outlier data point like the distance thrown on third down?

defiantgiant
Oct 17, 2004

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS now please stop running backward all the time kthx
A day in the life of forums idiot defiantgiant: wakes up in the morning, hops on TFF, sees 214 unread posts in toxx thread. Thinks "hey wait, didn't I come up with some dumb toxx? Something that could never, ever happen, not in one million years?"

defiantgiant posted:

If Jay Cutler finishes the season with single-digit picks, I will take as many shots of goon-selected booze (or boozes) as he throws Cutlerceptions, while wearing my not-yet-donated-to-Goodwill Cutler jersey. And to make it less of just an excuse to drink, I will also donate $20 to Heifer International for each pick.

NOTE: this :toxx: applies equally if Jay tosses 9 picks in Week 1, then immediately gets benched/horribly injured for the rest of the season.

Oh god.

OH GOD.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

defiantgiant posted:

A day in the life of forums idiot defiantgiant: wakes up in the morning, hops on TFF, sees 214 unread posts in toxx thread. Thinks "hey wait, didn't I come up with some dumb toxx? Something that could never, ever happen, not in one million years?"

Oh god.

OH GOD.

praying for u

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

defiantgiant posted:

Oh god.

OH GOD.

Holy poo poo, what's the last bears game? :ohdear:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Chilichimp posted:

I'm sure defiantgiant is rather relieved that it's the Lions.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Chilichimp posted:

Home vs Lions.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
This is the TFF game of the week.

Lions vs Bears: for the fate a fellow poster.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

What were the numbers for the other QB's who started last year? Is it another hilarious Alex Smith outlier data point like the distance thrown on third down?

I didn't see everyone's stats but most of the people I looked at where in the 40-50 range.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

defiantgiant posted:

Oh god.

OH GOD.
all the shots should be malort

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

defiantgiant posted:

Oh god.

OH GOD.

Shots of Sambuca please

defiantgiant
Oct 17, 2004

Chilichimp posted:

The Lions are tied for last in the NFL in picks.

They are averaging 0.4 picks a game.

Cutler hasn't had a multi-interception game all year.

It's been nice posting with you guys.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink974.html

do a darth vader

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Start with a shot of everclear, everything after that will be cake.

You might die, but you'll get the worst out of the way first.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

In honor of Jay Cutler it should be a "hosed Up Motherfucker".

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

all the shots should be malort

Or this. Make it malort.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Whew, got some catching up to do. Oakland post coming later this evening more than likely. Still working on the Steelers one. Had a major death in the family so haven't been dealing with these shenanigans lately, but I will get it done.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Chichevache posted:

Or this. Make it malort.

Make it malort.

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

ulmont posted:

Make it malort.

Am I the only person that *likes* Malort?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
what's malort

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

Ross Angeles posted:

what's malort

It's a chicago-based swedish liqueur made with wormwood. It's.... an acquired taste.

edit: Should have just linked this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7s16ewP1RU

Burginator fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Dec 29, 2015

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Metapod posted:

I'll give :10bux: to St. Jude for each titan win
:toxx:

Edit:

Fine ties are $20

St. Jude not getting a lot this year

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

what's malort

raw duck eggs

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

defiantgiant posted:

Oh god.

OH GOD.

This loving owns

defiantgiant
Oct 17, 2004

ulmont posted:

Make it malort.

Whole lotta votes for malort. Which apparently tastes like a tire fire mixed with an old shoe.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

defiantgiant posted:

Whole lotta votes for malort. Which apparently tastes like a tire fire mixed with an old shoe.

Perfect for the largest suburb of Gary, Indiana, then.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

defiantgiant posted:

Still not as disgusting as when I had to eat 16 bags of skittles or whatever the gently caress dumb toxx I did. I passed out for almost an entire day after that.

Is sudden onset diabetes a thing?

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Still not as disgusting as when I had to eat 16 bags of skittles or whatever the gently caress dumb toxx I did. I passed out for almost an entire day after that.

Not sure, but if it was I would have it by now.

Toxx Fulfillment Part 3: Masochism is the greatest form of pain

So the Broncos lost to the Raiders and at this point I could give a poo poo because that was weeks ago and we are in the playoffs after reminding the Bengals that when you treat the game as a playoff game, you become the Bengals we all know and love and proceed to lose in the most hysterical way possible. Nevertheless I need to eat some poo poo from Oakland, but as it turns out there is nothing Oakland is known for but violence (don't take my word for it, people said that when I looked it up). Someone suggested soul food, so I am going to the next best thing and having homemade hot pot. Because if I am going to hurt so much inside after losing to Oakland, I am doing it to myself.

First Quarter: Preparation:

No poo poo, this meal is basically a full day ordeal. It takes hours to prepare and hours to eat. Here's a layout of what awaits (this feeds 6 people easily):

Eggplant, Lotus, Tomato, Tofu Cake, Beef, Chicken, Pork, Mushrooms, a whole host of good poo poo about to be boiled in a pot of excruciating pain. This poo poo is seriously hot. I guess they said, "gently caress it, tastebuds are for pussies, eat up, bitches." Because the spices used in this thing are unreal. Don't get me wrong, this poo poo is loving delicious but in the half a dozen times I have had it, the next day I am quite literally crying on the toilet while what I can only assume is napalm evacuates my body.

Second Quarter: Consumption:

It takes 5-10 minutes to cook each round, and there are about 12 rounds, so get used to learning a lot of weird poo poo about the people you eat this with. Also lots of uncomfortable staring.

Third Quarter: The Aftermath:

This is where you sit around for about another two hours because you have eaten so much you quite literally cannot move lest the weight fluctuation moves your stomach to your rear end in a top hat. This is a time where people finally want to have conversation but you are having none of it; because right now you are anticipating:

Fourth Quarter: The After-Aftermath:

This is that feeling you get 24-48 hours after hot pot. You know it's coming, you know it's gonna hurt, but you say to yourself: "This time will be different." A. gently caress and B. That. It's not different. All the oral pleasures you shared the previous evening are now being shared with another part of the body not designed to withstand those pleasures. Actually, cannot confirm or deny that, let's ask this Lions fan:

Looks like he is enjoying it. Which is strange because usually Lions eating rear end only happens within Ford Field. Zing!

Anyway, creative thought ran out 40 bowel movements ago so onto the next challenge: A homemade Primanti Brothers sandwich because gently caress the Steelers.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

You must have been vomiting rainbows

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Taste the rainbow.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I posted pics in the gdt. It was disappointingly monotone.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think for Oakland you should have eaten 6 tacos from 6 different taco trucks or push carts. I also looked up places that sell Malort, thank god none are close enough to Indianapolis.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Aren't that many taco trucks in Denver. I know, I was shocked too.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Elephanthead posted:

I think for Oakland you should have eaten 6 tacos from 6 different taco trucks or push carts. I also looked up places that sell Malort, thank god none are close enough to Indianapolis.

I know Indiana is a barren wasteland in the heart of the taint of USA, but do you not have internet out there? How are you posting this? :confused:

http://www.binnys.com/spirits/Jeppsons_Malort_112991.html

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

I know Indiana is a barren wasteland in the heart of the taint of USA, but do you not have internet out there? How are you posting this? :confused:

http://www.binnys.com/spirits/Jeppsons_Malort_112991.html

Get the "Case of 12." Theres no way you go on to regret that purchase.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Malort's good in cocktails though so it's an important part of a well stocked bar

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
As of now, it's down to defiantgiant doing either nine shots of Malort, or none at all

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

As of now, it's down to defiantgiant doing either nine shots of Malort, or none at all

:allears:

This is great

• Locked thread