Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

triple sulk posted:

the exercise part of the watch is entirely useless if you don't walk or run a lot. the stand detection doesn't loving work correctly either because i've stood for 20 minutes or so while cooking and it alerts 10 minutes before the new hour. you need to actively swing your arms around for the thing to actually understand you're standing.

you don't wave your arms around every time you get up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

you just quoted eight television commercials and said "cool"

*jabs a needle in your arm and extracts the potent strain of AIDS for bio-weapons research*

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

gently caress YOU

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe
lol at all the mega but hurt Apple haters in this thread. Watch was a successful experiment and Watch 2 is gonna be huge.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

yeah guys the apple watch is a hit. they might even sell half as much as the Microsoft Lumia this quater. lmfao

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe
in what world does the apple watch compete with the lumia retard? you think it sold more than the microsoft band maybe?

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

you retarded gently caress heads post constantly about what a pitiable failure the lumia is and now the device that apple poured tons of r&d into and is advertising heavily is selling half as much and your aids infested brains are going into cognitive dissonance overdrive

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

triple sulk posted:

the exercise part of the watch is entirely useless if you don't walk or run a lot. the stand detection doesn't loving work correctly either because i've stood for 20 minutes or so while cooking and it alerts 10 minutes before the new hour. you need to actively swing your arms around for the thing to actually understand you're standing.

its not stand detection, it's stand and move around for a minute

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
what use is a computer if you can't play games on it

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i like my apple watch, it's a pretty good watch

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
Apple watch this drive

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

poty
Jun 21, 2008

zen death robot posted:

you could have purchased one that wouldn't be obsolete/usless in 3 years for the same price and it wouldn't have been a giant nerd badge as well

oh no my $400 watch will be obsolete in 3 years at which point i will prolly be able to sell it for $150 easily. this will destroy my finances

- someone literally starving

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

Amethyst posted:

you retarded gently caress heads post constantly about what a pitiable failure the lumia is and now the device that apple poured tons of r&d into and is advertising heavily is selling half as much and your aids infested brains are going into cognitive dissonance overdrive

you really are fuckin stupid aren't you.

the Lumia is competing with iPhones and Samsung garbage and is losing

the Watch is competing with android wear and microsoft band garbage and is crushing them

pretty simple concept no?

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

except you and I both know that apple isn't interested in taking over the existing, miniscule, smartwatch market. they were aiming to expand it to the point where it became it's own product category, like they did with the ipad

they failed in this aim, and you guys trying to spin in into a success, despite the fact that you aren't loving apple PR employees, is hilarious

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Busta Chimes.wav posted:

do you actually have a list of your favorite apple ads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2-UuIEOcss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCKm2sdkA4A

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lol

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
bad thread

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=nuGLoZ1iUOU#t=1m01s

poty
Jun 21, 2008

triple sulk posted:

youre standing up wrong

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

Fun Shoe

Amethyst posted:

they failed in this aim
I don't really see the evidence of this? there's no official sales numbers but even the estimates put it at more sold in the U.S. than android wear has ever sold so...

just seems like you're trying way too hard to hate on something with no other reason that lol apple aids.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Triglav posted:

not if hes fat. heart rate seems high too but maybe hes fat

I don't think I am fat by goon standards. I am 6'2" and had a 34 but now I have a 32 inch waist and have to buy new jeans. thanks timb

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

neonbregna posted:

I don't think I am fat by goon standards. I am 6'2" and had a 34 but now I have a 32 inch waist and have to buy new jeans. thanks timb

you're skinnyfat op

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im going to chaingun this thead and pwn ppl who suck basially nonstop fyi

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

do it Smythe. give me a rad proby messagw

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

aplj watcj good

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

lmao @ anyone dumb enough to buy an iwatch

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
i still can't loving figure out what the apple watch is for. like what can you do with it. i am being serious. what else does it do?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

du -hast posted:

i still can't loving figure out what the apple watch is for. like what can you do with it. i am being serious. what else does it do?

u can draw a cat or tap someone on the wrist

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

uhhhh

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i literally had a dream last night that i was typing a reminder onto someone else's apple watch one full screen letter at a time. you had to swipe left or right or hit the arrows to get to the next letter. it sucked. without this, it still sucks

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I just want poo poo for free. This rarely happens.

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".

du -hast posted:

smart watches are dumbwaiters for phones

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib
At this point Smythe is like one of those moderators Lowtax imposed to destroy LF from the inside when it got too popular.

Tolerating outright death threats from the likes of Amethyst, joking with AIDS, or tolerating and using words like "retard" and "human being" not only makes him a bad moderator, but a bad person.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
jesus christ shut up

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
yospos was dead long before smythe came

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i didn't think i liked the apple watch, but then i found out that the pinball map dot com app has an apple watch... app, so now i want the apple watch.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

k-zed posted:

At this point Smythe is like one of those moderators Lowtax imposed to destroy LF from the inside when it got too popular.

Tolerating outright death threats from the likes of Amethyst, joking with AIDS, or tolerating and using words like "retard" and "human being" not only makes him a bad moderator, but a bad person.

stfu bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
agreeing with amethyst is rly brand damaging. much like rotor trying to rehabilitate stymie. bad move

• Locked thread