Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Beast of Bourbon posted:

how many apple 24k gold (not actually gold) watches did apple sell?

uhm actchually the iWatch gold model is 18 karat gold (75% gold by mass) not 24 (~100%)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

stage is being set for nilay to try and come up with reasons that the iphone 6s is only a 7/10 in september

https://twitter.com/reckless/status/623002630793625600

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

oh hey it's crem la nob

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cremnob posted:

stage is being set for nilay to try and come up with reasons that the iphone 6s is only a 7/10 in september

https://twitter.com/reckless/status/623002630793625600

i'm not sure why he'd pan an android phone, it sounds like he's a fan

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

DaNzA posted:

lol @ the thread title implying apple users are gay or homosexuals and basically using gay/homosexuals as a derogatory term, while also implying that most gay people have AIDS because it's obviously a thing that gay people commonly have

comeon son, you can joke about how inept or money-grabby they are without dragging sexual orientations into this

What does sexual orientation have to do with the AIDS mental illness?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

as I look at my cool and pointless watch I think to myself I can't believe how much gay aids I have

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

as I look at my cool and pointless watch I think to myself I can't believe how much gay aids I have

🎶 and i think to myself, what a virulent strain 🎶

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
As I walk through the valley filled with nerds and gays I take a look at my watch and realize I have AIDS

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

emoji posted:

As I walk through the valley filled with nerds and gays I take a look at my watch and realize I have AIDS

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

God bless

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Stux posted:

*pants fall down because i bought a belt for someone with a 42 inch wasit*

i cant belive this belt let my pants wfall down with normal use.

yeah especially since u have a 56 inch waist

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

emoji posted:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I like the smaller watch

pram
Jun 10, 2001
no one cares bitch. get out!! *puffs up feathers menacingly*

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
[insert homophobic slur]

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

the anandtech apple watch review is out. it turns out the apple watch is really good

http://www.anandtech.com/show/9381/the-apple-watch-review

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

The Management posted:

[thread insert:slur]

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

cremnob posted:

the anandtech apple watch review is out. it turns out the apple watch is really good

http://www.anandtech.com/show/9381/the-apple-watch-review

the nerd rage phase of a new Apple product is really my favorite part

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

lol nilay has a predictable twist on the recent conversation about ads ruining the web. it's safari's fault and not all the ads and scripts

http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/20/9002721/the-mobile-web-sucks

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
slowfari is garbage and ads make it even worse.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

lol he's kicking that watch'es rear end

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ban cremnob

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Condiv posted:

lol he's kicking that watch'es rear end

also i love that it starts to rain a bit when the screen gets broken, as god mourns the loss of another apple product in this world

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

triple sulk posted:

ban cremnob

:toot:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

cremnob posted:

lol nilay has a predictable twist on the recent conversation about ads ruining the web. it's safari's fault and not all the ads and scripts

http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/20/9002721/the-mobile-web-sucks

ugh apple is making phones with only a single gigabyte of ram, our advanced platform of pictures and text is too much for these puny devices that outspec a laptop form a couple years ago

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
a laptop from a couple of years ago would have 4gb of ram

one of mobile slowfaris biggest problems is lack of ram and its worse in failos7/8 cause most of the ram is eaten up by jonnys poor design decisions.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
:qq: my 5 year old phone

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the hardware was sub par when it was new, but failos 7/8 are just so damned bad that it makes the web unusable.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
that would be cool if all websites were javascript performance benchmarks.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Shaggar posted:

the hardware was sub par when it was new, but failos 7/8 are just so damned bad that it makes the web unusable.

cheer up emo kid

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

lmao the best part is when he gets taken down cause he has no idea about the technical improvements browsers like safari have made

https://www.webkit.org/blog/3362/introducing-the-webkit-ftl-jit/

cant wait for the gruber post

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
im excited for the win phone 10s so I can finally get rid of this stinking turd of a phone.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
im excited too

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
:sicknasty:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

is that the list of things that slowfari cant handle because it is slow and iphones don't have enough ram?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

typekit will become the most valuable as people refuse to block it

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Shaggar posted:

im excited for the win phone 10s so I can finally get rid of this stinking turd of a phone.

shaggar will buy a winphone, you heard it here first. keep us updated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
typekit is good and it made me mad ghostery blocked it

• Locked thread