Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

k-zed posted:

At this point Smythe is like one of those moderators Lowtax imposed to destroy LF from the inside when it got too popular.

Tolerating outright death threats from the likes of Amethyst, joking with AIDS, or tolerating and using words like "retard" and "human being" not only makes him a bad moderator, but a bad person.

idk who the gently caress you are, but i do know this: GET THE gently caress OUT OF YOSPOS. your commends about our dear IK have offended me and the rest of this dying subforum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

hurf i just gotted here n i use proper punctuation but also care about funy computer, plz guys clean it up in yospos, i want it 2 b like the my little pony forums that i moderate
-- kzed, a fat loving fail retard

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

du -hast posted:

hurf i just gotted here n i use proper punctuation but also care about funy computer, plz guys clean it up in yospos, i want it 2 b like the my little pony forums that i moderate
-- kzed, a fat loving fail retard

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

irony? in teh pos? i don't think so, timb

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oh i know who kzed is. he's the guy who thought osi bean dip was a good mod. lol

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

oh i know who kzed is. he's the guy who thought osi bean dip was a good mod. lol

lol. k-zed: official founder of the Aatrek Apologists Association

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
AIDS is no joke. It's often a debilitating, fatal illness and many people in this forum suffer from it.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

:agreed: op, i suffer from aids due to being gay

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

let me clarify that for a minute... dont want to sound like cis-gendered scum... aids is a very bad disease and not only gay people get it. i just have aids b/c i spend most of my day swallowing hot cum when i do hospital visits of people with aids... if no cum available i just share needles

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

k-zed posted:

At this point Smythe is like one of those moderators Lowtax imposed to destroy LF from the inside when it got too popular.

Tolerating outright death threats from the likes of Amethyst, joking with AIDS, or tolerating and using words like "retard" and "human being" not only makes him a bad moderator, but a bad person.

that was the only time LF was any good

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

du -hast posted:

:agreed: op, i suffer from aids due to being gay

my condolences

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

eric posted:

my condolences

its ok im fat and ugly and super tall so i shouldnt breed unless i want my kids to look like a zerglingminor / hodor abomination

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

k-zed posted:

Goldmine

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I like smythe even though he likes Android, THE WRONG KIND OF PHONE :-p

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

just kidding around here. android phones aren't bad these days, it all comes down to personal preference

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I like smythe even though he likes Android, THE WRONG KIND OF PHONE :-p

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

whhhhhoooaaaa a galaxy...

OF PUPPIES?!?!

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Cat Face Joe posted:

OF PUPPIES?!?!

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Cat Face Joe posted:

OF PUPPIES?!?!

a cat ...........

FACE JOE ????

hahaha man i'm glad its almost the weekend!

pram
Jun 10, 2001
stardate 69420. upon arrival to the puppy galaxy we were hailed by a corgian diplomatic envoy

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Puppy Galaxy posted:

a cat ...........

FACE JOE ????

hahaha man i'm glad its almost the weekend!

haha same cause then i won't have to read your poasts!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

pram posted:

stardate 69420. upon arrival to the puppy galaxy we were hailed by a corgian diplomatic envoy

at first i was ironically enjoying the "Puppy Galaxy" concept, but now i'm sincerely on-board with it.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hello everyone

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

pram posted:

we're being hailed

"people of earth, hand over atomicthumbs for crimes against or people or prepare for war"

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

pram posted:

*don't mention their stubby legs don't mention their stubby legs don't*--"haha look at those tiny little legs"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

triple sulk posted:

hello everyone

"aw poo poo it's the pugs in their sulk MK III cruiser"

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

k-zed posted:

the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long

lf was too beautiful for this world

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

pram posted:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
i made a pizza

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

k-zed posted:

Actually, many would argue that posters like yourself, who see the dreaded human being word, cringe IRL and desperately plead to make the bad words go away are the cancer killing this forum. Sadly YOSPOS has been allowed to fester in it's own fail AIDS for so long that people think this is normal for the forums or something when its not.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Cat Face Joe posted:

"aw poo poo it's the pugs in their sulk MK III cruiser"

u can come see the pugs.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

triple sulk posted:

u can come see the pugs.

my dog is half pug so basically I see a pug every two days

how many do you have

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Cat Face Joe posted:

my dog is half pug so basically I see a pug every two days

how many do you have

more than one

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

we can have a yospos red oaks dog park meetup

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

k-zed posted:

smythe actually owns and is carrying out divine retribution. my work involves expanding a terrible service that each of you use everyday that is negatively impacting your lives everyday even if you don't realize it. there was a point in time where facebook was hosted on this service and I could have crippled at least their North American servers for weeks but I was to weak. smythe is just punishing me for my sins

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
:synpa: AIDS

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Eric hosed up.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
only half a snipe since it has aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
ironic that the guy with 5000 posts in the xbox one thread cant count properly either

• Locked thread