Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
timb just buy tesla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
supposedly the apple car's project name is "titan." other projects with that name: radium's canceled SA forum rewrite, blizzard entertainment's canceled mmo

at least we may get longer batteries, i guess

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
drop a titan on it

it being the automotive industry

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
at least ios9 will let you adblock poo poo in safari

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

hope it kills the verge

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

titan is coming

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

neonbregna posted:

timb just buy tesla

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

yo someone fix apple music. what a piece of poo poo. cant even stream the new wilco album straight to my sennheiser hd598s.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

triple sulk posted:

yo someone fix apple music. what a piece of poo poo. cant even stream the new wilco album straight to my sennheiser hd598s.

i was just streaming that yesterday

so good :3:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

cremnob sucks, and is bad, but cremnob is right about teh verge thing

remember nilay's the guy who whined when @savedyouaclick called him out

he also wears a hot topic spiked bracelet

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
cremnob and stymie are right hth

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i'm sure the prophets of the old testament were pretty annoying to certain groups of people

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:corsses arms: the open web is not about doing what your told.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
oh fyi rocket sauce fixed tweetcap

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

graph posted:

oh fyi rocket sauce fixed tweetcap

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
didnt jean louis gassee straight up clown that dude on twitter and he loving threw a baby tantrum about he would never 'go corporate' about his loving bracelet

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

yea lol

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

graph posted:

didnt jean louis gassee straight up clown that dude on twitter and he loving threw a baby tantrum about he would never 'go corporate' about his loving bracelet

'i wear this to remind myself to never be a man in a suit' he said about a picture of him wearing a suit while wearing the bracelt

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

thats incredible

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

'i wear this to remind myself to never be a man in a suit' he said about a picture of him wearing a suit while wearing the bracelt

http://gawker.com/adult-website-editor-throws-twitter-tantrum-over-his-br-1697459743

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

straight fire lol

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

yeah

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it never gets old

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

he'll never fit in a suit

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

AAPL earnings today will offset the damage IBM is doing to the DOW, and push the market to record highs probably.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

graph posted:

cremnob and stymie are right hth

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Shaggar posted:

slowfari is garbage and ads make it even worse.

sorry what is theh shining alternativie to safari? chrome, the ram eater? fireoifox the trash piece of poo poo? opera? edge???

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shaggar posted:

slowfari is garbage and ads make it even worse.

lol if u get ads in safari, lol

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

chrome is trash

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

rminder that using chrome over safari on a macbook whartever lowers effective battery life by around 3 hours.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

quote:

While reviewing Apple’s latest ultraportable, The Verge carried out its usual tests to find out just how much battery life users could expect to get. This involves setting the display to 65% brightness and cycling through a series of websites until the battery dies.

Using Apple’s own Safari browser, the MacBook lasted for 13 hours and 18 minutes before it switched off. But when running the same test with Google Chrome, the MacBook gave up after just 9 hours and 45 minutes.

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
chooooommmeee

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

uncurable mlady posted:

at least ios9 will let you adblock poo poo in safari
cant loving wait to deprive lovely web companies of more revenue

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

THC posted:

cant loving wait to deprive lovely web companies of more revenue

unironically same

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
chrome dev tools are pretty nice. it's good safari's are improving

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Apple today announced financial results for the third fiscal quarter and second calendar quarter of 2015. For the quarter, Apple posted revenue of $10.7 billion and net quarterly profit of $49.6 billion, or $1.85 per diluted share, compared to revenue of $37.4 billion and net quarterly profit of $7.7 billion, or $1.28 per diluted share, in the year-ago quarter. Gross margin for the quarter was 39.7 percent compared to 39.4 percent in the year-ago quarter, with international sales accounting for 64 percent of revenue.

Apple also declared an upcoming dividend payment of $0.52 per share, payable on August 13 to shareholders of record as of August 10. Apple sold 47.5 million iPhones during the quarter, up from 35.2 million a year earlier, while Mac sales registered 4.8 million units, up from 4.4 million units in the year-ago quarter. iPad sales continued to decline, however, falling to 10.9 million from 13.3 million.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

For the quarter, Apple posted revenue of $10.7 billion and net quarterly profit of $49.6 billion

???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

• Locked thread