Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

they also pulled Jem And The Holograms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Mulva posted:

Good. That movie was the worst adaptation since "I Robot".

i robot was good

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

founder of WinRumors. lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

can you imagine the kind of person who would visit Win Rumors Dot Com? me neither

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i really miss my 5 :-( the 6 is too loving big

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

The Management posted:

speaking of forgetting, I left my Apple Watch at home this morning and ugh I'm missing it badly. I could have Apple Pay'd with it twice already today but I had to use my phone like a caveman. and gently caress pulling the phone out every time I need to see when my next meeting is.

good lord

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

poty posted:

its cute to see people badmouthing apple things they have never tried

then they get one and suddenly realize how good theyve been all along

its gonna be funny to see how many people change opinions about the watch this christmas

the only people who say good things about apple watches are people who paid full price for them and have to justify it to themselves. people who receive them as xmas gifts are immune to this.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

your loved ones will be much happier with a pair of these and a check for $500

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i get more compliments on my semi-ironic casio calculator than anybody gets for their apple watch. it's also more useful

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

as a millennial, i love irony

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

they're selling those hoverboards at the mall now. i wish they were cheap enough to buy one ironically. i want to ride it around the office, ironically.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

there's probably not going to be an apple watch 2. don't worry though, people look back fondly on the newton and you'll probably be able to sell your watch to a collector someday

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ironic crocs, sincere chucks

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

80 bucks

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'll stick to my Apple Extended Keyboard II, thanks.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

we already have a wacom.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

apple's design is really bad now :-(

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's got a u-s-b 🎶

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol, why is apple selling this third party garbage on their store

:pwn:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

if my 5s hadn't literally exploded i'd still be using it instead of this garbage 6. ugh

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

zen death robot posted:

cremnob has been here for awhile now

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Athletic Footjob posted:

Tim: it's time...4Ds

audience: 4ds!?

Tims: yeah...4ds nuts

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

should have been reggie. oh well

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what's the thread title about

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm gonna guess... literally all of apple's apps

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i had to reboot my phone yesterday to get Pages to sync my documents to iCloud. i needed to do this because i wrote my resume in the web version of pages, but the web version of pages does not let you adjust the margins of a document, while the iphone version does. then when i exported as a pdf, every letter "u" was about 1.5 times bigger than all the other letters. i will not be using Pages again.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

cremnob's right in this one specific case but hoo boy is he bad. welp, cya apple thread.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lomarf
https://twitter.com/bathtype/status/702195255869837313

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Oculus Founder: I will wear shoes if anyone ever releases a good shoe

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lomarf

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Sudo Echo posted:

lol at the ironic corporate dicksucker being followed by actual corporate dicksuckers with no self-awareness at all. bravo yospos.

i love this poo poo

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm "p. sure" the guy who keeps weekly backups knows what a delete key does. besides if that were the case he could have gotten them from his trash can. idiots. apple's bad now.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol you guys all ignored the part where it took the guy's masters of his own music... i guess the concept of creating ur own art doesn't make sense to an iphone junkie.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

zen death robot posted:

itunes is a mess! itunes is a disaster! :sad:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i used to be a hosed up iLoser... i was in so deep that i bought an "airport express" for like $150 because it had an audio jack and we could all stream to it from our ituneses. (this was before the iphone existed.) but now i look back on those days in shame, because itunes is poo poo.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Smythe posted:

It's Dog poo poo GArbage

this guy gets it

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

fortunately good developers are hard at work porting good software to apple's hardware. hire this man, apple, and maybe your watch will someday be relevant or useful in any way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nas7hQQHDLs

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

goldeneye FTW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPdP1jBfxzo

• Locked thread