Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

iPhone 4s (the best design) had a glass back, a correct reversion imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Boiled Water posted:

i always thought maps was just another dick to wave in googles face

but it's a scabby micropenis jiggled in the direction of googles thick, meaty haft, why would you ever try and compare them? please don't show me that at this point in time.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

yeah it was a shitshow when stebe spat his holistic dummy out and said ok apple maps is the official map app now with gently caress-all notice and no Goog map app available, totally screwing iOS users for the sake of pique.

e: how long ago was that?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

hifi posted:

walk like a penguin so you dont put your center of gravity too far in front of your planted foot

"just don't walk on it that way"

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

my 7+ drops carrier occasionally and only a hard restart will fetch it back.

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Sep 14, 2017

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Wild EEPROM posted:

notch is bad and so is the iphone x's

is the 'notch' the Apple Approved nomenclature or something that's come out of the media? either way it's possibly one of the worst things you could link to your new expensive tech gadget.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

3D Touch was the first real 'wait what' design misstep for me; hey Apple you know 'discoverability' isn't meant to be an exciting treasure hunt game ya dig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

lmao, just try to figure out what the cloud icons in iTunes mean, without googling it, when you're trying to figure out why your music isn't synced with iTunes match.

agreed iTunes is bad and always has been, but force touch is like an extra invisible icon you don't even know about til you stumble on it.

edit: lol Awful.app has a 'thread preview' if you hard-press a thread in the listing, how useful :o:

• Locked thread