Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

uncurable mlady posted:

at least ios9 will let you adblock poo poo in safari
cant loving wait to deprive lovely web companies of more revenue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i saw an ad with a fake x button that didnt close the ad, just took you to whatever was being advertised

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

its not any easier than previous windows versions they are just creating embedded ads for microsoft and passing it off as journalism

again

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

my old files are all on subsonic so it works pretty well for me. one app contains my spergy archive of full albums and discographies and the other is a shitload of pop and hiphop tracks I currently like. also if I want to hear something without the hassle of downloading it or using youtube it's right there

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

my dad upgraded from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5s (space grey, 32gb). as expected, it works perfectly and he's very pleased with it. praise stebe

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

cremnob posted:

sounds like user error. apple music works great for me

same

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

icloud music library does occasionally gently caress up or doesn't sync. when this happens i just load up some other awesome music and am instantly satisfied. so whatever

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

stop making playlist you loving sperger. go to the for you tab and let Tim choose your musical destiny.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i dropped a bunch of tools on my iphone 5s and smashed it. got shiny new one same day works great thanks tim

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

ZShakespeare posted:

Idg the problem with iphone back swipes b/c there are some apps that are bad and lovely and don't work proper with it, but there are also a million apps for everything so just don't use lovely apps. swipe to go back erryday

yeah this, meanwhile android back button is always there even when not needed or appropriate so you better hope the developer of the buggy app you just got dumped into implemented it properly

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

oh also android back button isn't a button but a touch target millimeters away from the edge of the phone so be careful not to put your finger on it by accident

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

also because the man at the t-mobile store told them it was "years ahead of iphone"

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

it's actually really good. sorry about your wrong opinion

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i havent been using it as much lately because its not shiny new anymore and ive been busy. but its still good and i fully intend to pay for it when the trial runs out

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

still v pleased with my air 2

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

the "2" stands for "2 gigs of RAM"

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

dont you mean bendghazi

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

thanks tim <3 you too :kimchi:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Ive had a 32GB iphone for 2 years and it's never been a problem

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

qirex posted:

me too, I waited an extra year because I wasn't blown away by the 6 but at this point I want my apple pay and touchid

re-upped on the 5s just before applecare runs out. it continues to suit my needs

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i love when people post on facebook that they broke their phone and the smug "heh, iphone right? #applefail" that always appears

because only iphones have this problem of breaking when you abuse them

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

safari has recently decided that if I type "img" I want to go to "img.washingtonpost.com" and not "imgur.com". cause i went to a img.washpost page once

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

im sorry youre saddled with an android device. have you considered upgrading to the iPhone 5s 32GB Space Grey?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

definitely the killer app is someone telling me to check out some music and searching it and hearing it instantly. and being able to download it to my phone with a couple taps.

the curated playlists and recommendations are nice too. my friend told me to check out pitchforks best songs of the 1980s and normally this would mean painstakingly seeking out and listening to all these songs but with crapple music they've got the playlist on there and I just have to look it up and press play

owns

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

this is some pretty shameful samsung cargo cult bullshit

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

try using that thing on your lap with the keyboard. you can't. it's not a laptop replacement.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

PleasureKevin posted:

i hope they make Xcode for iOS some day

loving whyyyyyy

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

they're sending us an atv :toot:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

hailing cabs with an app. such incredible innovation. so cool. the genius it must take to come up with something like that!

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

happy to report that iOS 9 is running great. my 2 year old iPhone is better than ever with this software update. and iPad Air 2 benefits from great new features like side by side multitasking. it's the worlds most advanced mobile operating system on the worlds best mobile devices

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lol @ the idea of having a discussion on twitter

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Triglav posted:

a lot of these posts would fit in a tweet
the good ones usually don't

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

only 1gb of ram in the mini 4 lol

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUZEtVbJT5c&t=20s

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i scoff so hard when wired claims it will "destroy the open web"

the open web. only beholden to like 100 wealthy clients. so open.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

el cap runs great on my 2012 MBA. it's the world's most advanced desktop operating system.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

try reset pram idk

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

maniacdevnull posted:

lol 21% battery in the middle of the day, never change apple

01:04 means 1:04 AM

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

my friend is upgrading from a 6 to 6s+ and also buying a Mini 4

i just... idk about that guy :ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

the iphone 6 seems to be more shatter-prone than the 5/5s but thats just my impression

• Locked thread