Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
*spots the OP* Looks like we can stop watching lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

qirex posted:

lol aids I find that funny because my posting persona is a limp-dicked dril knokoff

Duh dum dum duh doi durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <----- What you sound like

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
have you tried Not Listening To Podcasts

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Ben Grahams Ghost posted:

the best part about all these guys writing articles whining about adblock is that more people know it's possible now who otherwise would've never heard. I'm surprised they didn't just all agree to kinda not talk about it

Dumbasses. DOnt they know weirdos who read iPhone App blogs know jackshit about online?

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
When a pedofile gets raped in prison I think it's funny.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
im thinking of hiring a maid as a gift for squeezywife on our upcoming anniversary. any recommendations for a good maid service around the Mission?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Elder Postsman posted:

same big size but as thick the 5 with the straight sides and all would have been so good. so, so good.

gently caress. i wish someone as smart as you worked for AAPL.

• Locked thread