Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

BiohazrD posted:

im gonna post seriously about emulators here for a second

they suck

theres a reason audio nerds obsess over chip tunes and buy old hardware and get program music on a SNES instead of doing it in loving fruity loops of what the gently caress ever

go and buy an SNES, or NES, or whatever you want, buy the games you want to play. if youve got some money to blow get a scaler and do RGB mods on your consoles

if not just go to goodwill an find yourself a nice big CRT tv (they're loving everywhere because nobody will take the things or even recycle them for free)

your nes will never be worth a thousand dollars but itll never depreciate either. dont use a loving emulator

i would do this tbh if it weren't for how little space i have and how much i hate having cords everywhere

like i'll buy old games on my Wii U or on PS3 for PS1 titles because thats way more convenient than emulators, but otherwise i have a hard time justifying buying more hardware and physical media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

maniacdevnull posted:

Headphone jack: ✔
phone of the year

whats it like living in the tyool 2015?

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

i never have any problem with press to unlock on my 6s, but from what i've used of my girlfriends 7 i keep activating Siri when i try

i think i just naturally long press it on the 7 expecting the button to move but it doesnt

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

the thing that sucks about touchid is that its only as secure as your passcode because you can't disable passcode unlock
and also that thing where if u turn yyour phone off and have to put in your passcode the first time, that sucks too

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

wide stance posted:

ctrl + c and ctrl + v is pretty much biomechanically perfect

⌘ key being under the thumb is so much more satisfying than anything involving the pinky

• Locked thread