Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Squeezy Farm posted:

*spots the OP* Looks like we can stop watching lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Stymie posted:

quick reminder that the ipad maxi has been confirmed and the apple watch is already being declared a flop, even and especially by apple's standards

actually, it's good.

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

worst example possible, the shape is the shape of the app icons, so pressnig the buton means you go to the home screen

try again

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Cold on a Cob posted:

i only buy tv shows from apple now to avoid ads, it's great

I did that too until the last few seasons of archer had ads at the start and end of each episode anyway
gently caress taht

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

theflyingexecutive posted:

reminder: I'm upgrading from this:

to a 6s

you know that transmetropolitan volume where the reporter gets put in cryostasis for like a thousand years and just the sight of the city in the modern era is enough to send her into a permanent state of mental breakdown?

yeah

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Ludwig van Halen posted:

actually the Apple Music interface is great and I don't know what you nerds are whining about

i'm a huge apple fag and think that music.app has definitely taken huge steps back in iOS 9

i don't want my poo poo in the cloud and it's so obvious apple is forcing everyone into that set of use cases

it's missing album and playlist lengths, all kinds of useful poo poo hidden behind three dot menus everywhere

i don't give a poo poo about radio or connect but i can't remove them from my menu bar

if i deign to suggest i only want to see the music that's on my physical device i get a dumb reminder about it that doesn't go away

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

stux is the best gimmick poster yospos has seen in a year or two

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

wow nice tweetbot clone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011