Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

infernal machines posted:

just fyi, no one at any point has been requesting a "backdoor"

so why are people endlessly repeating that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
they still served up plenty of broken updates on windows 7

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
right click start to open your computer janitor tools and lol if u have an actual physical hard drive that needs to spin up in tyool 2016

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
i'd drown my guilt in champagne

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Hed posted:

NUKE THIS LECTURE HALL
SAVE THE WORLD FROM LIEBERAL FAIL AIDSJ-school students

i would be the guy on my sweet republic of gamers lappy blowing heads of demons while the MAC TARDS whine about flash making their weak "computer" hot

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
thats not at all what i said. are quotes bugged? wtf

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

both look nice but i get a "fresher" feeling from the one on the left. it just seems sleeker, more modern. those are two top class interfaces though.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

wont work with a mac

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
no

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Smythe posted:

Freakin gas this POS thread lol

please calm down

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

THC posted:

the iPhone 6S/SE DAC is almost certainly better than anything built into currently available Bluetooth or lightning headphones and anything that will come out in the future

youre going to look like a caveman who refuses to start cooking his meat in a few years. how many floppy drives are still in use in your household/place of employment?

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
Apple won't ever win the market. even if they where 300% faster. why? because PC users are not compatible with Apple products. Simple really. I cringe when I see an apple product... something about working on old apple stuff, soldered in ram, and various other things made working on the purposely difficult. Could also be that the OS is so alien in comparison to what PC users are looking at on a daily basis...and the idea of a company having so much control over what your running, and a kill switch dangling over your head is not compatible with PC users. It's the difference between republicans and liberals... white collars born into wealth, and 9-5ers who still have to accept government assistance to scrape by.... the points of perspective and ideologies are just to great of a gap to close. Apple products are for business owner/upper class people who can afford to be nickel and dimed for everything and need 100% uptime and security. PC users are everyone else

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
i bet most of the posters in this thread cried when the floppy disk was deprecated. the world is changing, get used to it

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
question to all senseless olds in this thread: do you want a 3,5 jack in your flying fruit brand car?????

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
digitally authentic audio? sign me the gently caress up

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
i dont own any dongle

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
TURNS OUT THERE WAS NO NEED FOR A DONGLE

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Snapchat A Titty posted:

did anyone say "gently caress i wanted a massive iPhone" yet

i want a 6" ios copy of the surface (ipad pro) with calling stuff intact

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Sagebrush posted:

Worst of all possible worlds. Interesting strategy

its just crazy enough to work, hopefully timb browses these forums and sees this idea

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
my computer should sleep when i close the lid but in reality it never does. pc master race

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
my sony Ericsson Walkman phone had a sweet dongle. ima search 4 a pic of it here's the pic. in picture: cool pre-apple era mobile phone dongle for headphones. that phone also had 3G internet and a charge could last almost forever

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
hm ios x works great for me

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
life is tough for the differently abled

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
id rather have the lexus. german engineering blows

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
work is giving me the iphone 7 in november. blessed by timb

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
the internet people are saying no desktops this time

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
why do people care so much about the lack of ports on a laptop they don't own and won't own

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Toady posted:

what a dumb question

it doesn't have the ports you want. pls move on

Maximum Leader fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Nov 2, 2016

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
why not whine about a toaster for not making you a pizza? and you don't even like toast anyway wtf this toaster "pro" is such bullshit I thought toaster pro was a toaster for PROFESSIONALS. gently caress you TOASTERBRAND

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
how can u trust anyone in the pos if even teh ADMINISTRATOR IS LYING STRAIGHT TO YOUIR FACE=

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

sethsez posted:

people laughed at a good idea a while ago, therefore all ideas people laugh at must be good ones

this but unironically

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
huge rage nerd computer repair guy is making a living off really angry anti-apple youtube videos

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
I'm going to side with the creationist on this one

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
I got my 7 today and its loving awesome. the ghost of stebe definitely left his mark on this one.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
what a surprise, the mbp is good enough except for the imaginary workloads dreamed up by Reddit users.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

r u ready to WALK posted:

the SSD is soldered to the logic board

they made a $4000 iPad

why, apple

whapple

:cry:

just buy a new computer when the harddrive is used up

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
apple is better, stronger, more valuable and has a bigger market share than ever

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

easy to make money when you get away with overpricing your hardware to this extent

DESIGN and QUALITY costs money, DUMBO! Would you rather apple was a poo poo tier m$ oem like the rest of them?

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
apple is doing great which means all you mac book haters are dead wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
why didnt he just connect it to his 5ghz ac airport? loving ex-pc users, always overcomplicating things

• Locked thread