Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

I installed the GM and there’s no button for removing the beta profile under settings > general

does Tim automatically remove the beta profile upon installation of the GM?

The configurations are at the bottom of the general setting. Click the beta configuration file and choose to remove it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

I’m feeling pretty simple right now but I don’t see it

Then it's gone already.

I was using the ios11 beta on my iPad and was trying to download the 11 gm but the beta configuration was removed for some reason. I redownloaded it, updated to the GM, and removed the profile. Check that you're not on the beta still.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Dislike button posted:

i ordered an 8+. the x seems kind of gimmicky but maybe next year the xi will be better

gonna get whatever x they figure out how to get touch id working on the screen. ride or die with my 6s until then

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Doc Block posted:

people might be waiting for the X

or they might’ve gotten all that poo poo figured out by now since the iphone 8 design isn’t a huge departure from the 6, 6S, & 7.

Apple should just move to releases every 18-24 months like they've done with Macs and iPads. Every other major smart phone maker would follow.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Jimmy Carter posted:

Assuming the Geekbench scores hold, Apple TV 4K is faster than the Mac Mini.

It has an A10X which keeps up with or outperforms 2016 processors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
iPad Pro 10.5 supremacy

• Locked thread