Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
i still can't loving figure out what the apple watch is for. like what can you do with it. i am being serious. what else does it do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

k-zed posted:

At this point Smythe is like one of those moderators Lowtax imposed to destroy LF from the inside when it got too popular.

Tolerating outright death threats from the likes of Amethyst, joking with AIDS, or tolerating and using words like "retard" and "human being" not only makes him a bad moderator, but a bad person.

idk who the gently caress you are, but i do know this: GET THE gently caress OUT OF YOSPOS. your commends about our dear IK have offended me and the rest of this dying subforum.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

hurf i just gotted here n i use proper punctuation but also care about funy computer, plz guys clean it up in yospos, i want it 2 b like the my little pony forums that i moderate
-- kzed, a fat loving fail retard

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

oh i know who kzed is. he's the guy who thought osi bean dip was a good mod. lol

lol. k-zed: official founder of the Aatrek Apologists Association

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

:agreed: op, i suffer from aids due to being gay

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

let me clarify that for a minute... dont want to sound like cis-gendered scum... aids is a very bad disease and not only gay people get it. i just have aids b/c i spend most of my day swallowing hot cum when i do hospital visits of people with aids... if no cum available i just share needles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

eric posted:

my condolences

its ok im fat and ugly and super tall so i shouldnt breed unless i want my kids to look like a zerglingminor / hodor abomination

• Locked thread