Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
honestly I would support Biden as prez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

Mo_Steel posted:

Joe Biden is the best VP this country has ever had. I will demonstrate with evidence:

1. He eats ice cream every day.

2. He always slips a little tongue.

3. He spends time to let folks get nice looping gifs of him being swell.

4. He likes to laugh.

5. He always notices when the ladies show a little skin.

6. He never backs down from a pushup challenge.

7. Artist's do good renditions of him saving cats.

I know you're wondering, why hasn't he announced his run for President yet?

Don't worry, he's just Biden his time.

quotin this for page 3

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Dubstep Jesus posted:

quotin this for page 3

Good post. Really, really good post.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Mo_Steel posted:

7. Artist's do good renditions of him saving cats.

This should not pass without reference to the quote that accompanied it originally:

quote:

While Mitt Romney was inside giving a speech, Joe Biden was braving Hurricane Isaac to save puppies and kittens. Once the last kitten was safely wrapped in one of Biden's many denim jackets, the vice president then gunned his Trans-Am and in what meteorologists are calling 'the most badass loving peelout ever man' drove through hurricane Issac, dissipating the storm system to a nice smelling breeze. Romney's campaign is calling this the gaffe of the century and a further extension of current President Obama's failed policies.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

That cat on his head is sitting pretty now, but just wait, in a few days it'll be his new hair plugs.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Bernie/Biden 2016 - The perfect grandpa ticket America needs

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Bernie/Biden 2016 - The perfect grandpa ticket America needs

I would unironically commit fraud to vote this ticket hundreds upon hundreds of times.

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

Astrofig posted:

I would unironically commit fraud to vote this ticket hundreds upon hundreds of times.

Is that a :toxx:?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Astrofig posted:

the grumpy grandpa and sleazy occasionally awful uncle ticket

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009

welcome joe!!!!!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
:shillary: has failed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

watwat posted:

welcome joe!!!!!

Biden whitehouse will have lots of benefits such as free back massages for biker chicks

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Joe/Worm 2016

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

joe biden should be tried by an international court and executed under the protocols of the geneva convention for crimes against humanity

he is a literal war criminal

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

TEAYCHES posted:

joe biden should be tried by an international court and executed under the protocols of the geneva convention for crimes against humanity

I think he's cool

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

nah

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

what war crimes did he commit

ATribeCalledKvetch
Nov 5, 2010

I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish.

TEAYCHES posted:

This, but unironically.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Omi-Polari posted:

what war crimes did he commit

he was the vice president in office while the united states murdered people with drones, not even knowing who they were. he is guilty of executing innocent people with hellfire missiles

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

real people die when your foreign policy is bad and that is a war crime, a crime against humanity

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

TEAYCHES posted:

he was the vice president in office while the united states murdered people with drones, not even knowing who they were. he is guilty of executing innocent people with hellfire missiles

And he would have gotten away with it too, if not for you meddling kids.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

people forget biden was always a centrist, new democrat and would probably be to the right of hillary

the good thing is that all polls show him mostly stealing votes from hillary so i hope he runs, just doesnt win

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

TEAYCHES posted:

real people die when your foreign policy is bad and that is a war crime, a crime against humanity

Your posting is a crime against humanity.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

hey teayches i don't know if you've been paying attention to current events but america is fighting a war and people die in wars

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Your posting is a crime against humanity.

oh word?

Omi-Polari posted:

hey teayches i don't know if you've been paying attention to current events but america is fighting a war and people die in wars

oh word?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the fact that the united states uses "predator" drones to execute people with "hellfire missiles" tells you something about the nature of united states foreign policy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
america is good

browns are bad

hth

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

TEAYCHES posted:

so you're saying he already has presidential experience

ATribeCalledKvetch
Nov 5, 2010

I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish.

Omi-Polari posted:

Countries the Obama administration has employed drone strikes in: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Syria, and possibly The Phillipines.

Did not realize fighting a war in two of those countries and a military action in another means we can start attacking people in the rest of those. But good to know :)

EDIT: Of course, this is ignoring the whole situation with Anwar al-Awlaqi and all that.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

the fact that the united states uses "predator" drones to execute people with "hellfire missiles" tells you something about the nature of united states foreign policy
not really

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
hil goin in for the smooch, joeb having none of it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Omi-Polari posted:

not really

its really extremely bad and wrong to preside over a foreign policy that murders innocent people

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

its really extremely bad and wrong to preside over a foreign policy that murders innocent people

Yeah, there have definitely been Presidents who meet this bar. Like William Henry Harrison, and James Garfield.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Yeah, there have definitely been Presidents who meet this bar. Like William Henry Harrison, and James Garfield.

pretty glib to say when you arent the one dead

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

Most modern presidents have presided over war crimes.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

pretty glib to say when you arent the one dead

Name a President and I will bring out their innocent dead.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Name a President and I will bring out their innocent dead.

Better yet, name a president (besides you know who) and someone post about his or her election please! Non-US presidents too hence the gendering.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
So far I've only remembered three VPs in my lifetime. Gore was so forgettable, Cheney was so evil, but Biden? Most endearing :3:

He just seems like the most genuine politician and I always wanted him to win.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Nice. Niiiieeece.

• Locked thread