Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Go Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Ralp posted:

I wish Joe Biden could be VP forever and I wish his handlers would let him mouth off every once in a while. That was seriously supposed to be part of the package deal.

I hear what people are saying about Bernie, I really do, but I also can't imagine not wanting to sign up for four years of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05VnURkqjXs

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

MrBims posted:

Berns, doesn't it?

Big loving deal.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

The Platonic Ideal of politics, IMO.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

It was also an obvious tryout for more aggressive debating for the Obama/Biden team after the first debate went kinda flat, so it also helped give us, "Proceed, Governor," in the next debate, which was also glorious.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I can't find the clip, but there's some moment in the 2008 Dem primaries where everyone's asked their favorite Bible scriptures, and Biden says he likes the ones about Pharisees and says, "There's a lot of... Pharisees in Washington," and it was one of my first endearing memories of him.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

dogcrash truther posted:

I hate Joe Biden now, for humiliating me, via proxy.

Looks like you got owned by Biden. Happens to us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Dubstep Jesus posted:

quotin this for page 3

Good post. Really, really good post.

• Locked thread