Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Probably Magic posted:

I hear what people are saying about Bernie, I really do, but I also can't imagine not wanting to sign up for four years of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05VnURkqjXs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ralp posted:

I'll be really surprised if he runs but yeah lol

I watched both Biden VP debates just now, the Palin one isn't really worth rewatching. It was riveting at the time because no one knew if Palin was going to meltdown on stage or hold her own or what, but seen today it's not that interesting (JB choking up, as linked earlier, is the most powerful part obviously). Ryan v Biden is still good though and this gif really captures it :)

ryan was schooled consistently because he tried to use that vapid republitalk where he sort of goes off on a tangent without answering the question and Biden always follows up with a powerful plain language reply or a direct question related to what ryan said.

and ryan just :vince: and stutters away like the clown he is

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

A Winner is Jew posted:

Biden has always dropped the best insults in debates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPOAKXBi9Pw

i have always thought this but didn't know this was said in public

:lol:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
he can be vice president forever according to the constitution

if he runs again

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dogcrash truther posted:

I hate Joe Biden now, for humiliating me, via proxy.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
:shillary: has failed

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

joe biden should be tried by an international court and executed under the protocols of the geneva convention for crimes against humanity

he is a literal war criminal

nah

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
america is good

browns are bad

hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014