Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Biden has appeal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

What with the recent death of his son and eight years of the GOP being particularly insane a lot of people are saying he probably just won't run at all.

was about to say, since his son got btfo

i doubt Biden has much patience for that bullshit anymore, so your best bet is Bernie friend.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ralp posted:

Bernie Sanders is super well-informed too, and passionate and well-spoken about important issues of equality etc, but I just don't know if Bernie can express a fraction of the condescending disdain that Biden pulls off so well.

That's not Bernie's style. He just rips people another rear end in a top hat instead. So I look forward to debates if he can ream people with facts and sticks to the topics, which he always does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPh-qGcYruw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCWXrMCGJT4

Biden is charismatic, and it worked for him against Paul Ryan because Paul Ryan has one of the most punchable faces I've seen while stammering republican rhetoric like a lost child in a shopping mall.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ralp posted:

I guess that's good for a presidential candidate, but he could probably use a running mate with a bit more panache... might I suggest, oh, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.???

:agreed:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:knope::knope::knope::knope::knope::knope::knope::knope::knope:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
honestly I would support Biden as prez

Adbot