Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Donald Trump is the greatest candidate to ever run for President of these United States. He will be the GOP nominee and then beat Bernie Sanders in the general election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

id vote for 80s suave donald trump

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I unironically hope he wins the Republican nomination.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
The only bad thing about Trump is if he delays Jon Daily's retirement

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
dolan trump

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Donald Trump is the hero this country needs.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Donald Trump is the hero this country needs.

And appropriately the hero it deserves

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

The only bad thing about Trump is if he delays Jon Stewart's retirement

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Broenheim posted:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
It's not a toupee

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006

Broenheim posted:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the hair is magnificent

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

trump did 9/11

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

should have gone with a version of top trumps

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
also that is literally the worst tagline ive ever seen

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
do you think he keeps a stash of that trump money somewhere, just so he can look at it and dream

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm intrigued and legit want to know how to play this game. It seems like it would be a kindergarten version of Monopoly combined with Risk.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Trump_The_Game_2004.pdf

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

World of Trumpcraft was a disappointment, though.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

trump did 9/11

A second Trump has hit the tower.

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

"Donald J. Truuuummmmp"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

I bathe in this.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm intrigued and legit want to know how to play this game. It seems like it would be a kindergarten version of Monopoly combined with Risk.

It's easier than you think. One player is bequeathed billions by their dying real estate mogul father. They become Trump, and then win.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

The Onion posted:

Admit It: You People Want To See How Far This Goes, Don’t You?

COMMENTARY
July 21, 2015
VOL 51 ISSUE 29
Opinion · Election 2016 · Donald Trump

The latest polls are out, and just as I predicted, I’m leading the Republican presidential race by a wide margin. You might be wondering how that could be. After all, it’s hardly been a month since I entered the field and I’ve already alienated America’s largest immigrant population, seen dozens of my high-profile business deals implode one after the other, and publicly insulted a national hero’s military service, all while not offering a single viable policy idea. But none of that matters at all, and my candidacy continues to surge forward, because none of you—not a single one of you—can look away. Not even for a second.

My campaign’s just barely begun and I’ve already got you begging for more. Sure, you can say you oppose me or that you don’t even take me seriously. But let me ask you: How many articles have you read about Ted Cruz lately? How many news segments have you watched on Bobby Jindal? Or Rand Paul? But if those stories have the name “Donald Trump” in them, well, look who suddenly can’t get enough.

The thing is, I’ve got all of you eating out of my hand and I haven’t even released a single campaign commercial yet. Don’t look me in the eye and tell me you don’t want to stick around and see what that looks like, because you and I both know these ads are going to be absolutely incredible. I’ll be standing there projecting my best presidential air, saying “I’m Donald Trump, and I approve this message,” and you won’t be able to take your eyes off it.

You keep obsessing over every little thing I do and say, and I promise you’ll get your commercials real soon.

I can tell you’re practically salivating right now. And I’m going to keep riding this fascination, this little fixation you have with me as far as you’ll take me. You know I will.
And the TV spots are just the beginning. I know you, and I know what you like. You’ll absolutely eat it up when you see the “Trump ’16” T-shirts, the lawn signs, the bumper stickers; in fact, you’ll probably get a real kick out of pointing them out to your friends. Now, just imagine me shaking hands with senior citizens at a nursing home in Iowa. Wouldn’t you love to watch that? Or hear what comes out of my mouth when I speak to blue-collar workers at a struggling auto factory?

You say that doesn’t interest you? Oh, right, because you’re dying to see how Scott Walker behaves in those situations, right? Give me a break.

Just take a moment and imagine the primary debates: Jeb Bush; Chris Christie; me. Of course, they’ll put me in the middle because I’m ahead in the polls—far ahead at the moment. You already know how I answer even the most basic inquiries, so just picture me staring down the barrel of a question about foreign affairs or agriculture policy or something like that. You think you won’t sit there with bated breath while I try to tackle a question about using military force, or about food stamps, or about how my faith influences my decision-making? I guarantee you that my answers will be worth watching. And we both know you wouldn’t miss them for the world. It’d be the biggest, most-watched primary debate in history, courtesy of all of you.

And might I remind you that the longer this goes on, the closer I get to selecting a running mate. That realization kind of delighted you in a way, didn’t it? You absolutely want to know who I’d pick. A defeated GOP challenger who hates my guts? Another lunatic billionaire? Maybe my own son, Donald Trump Jr.? Whatever your wildest expectation is, I promise you I will surpass it. You’re not going to pass up an opportunity to see that, are you?

I can tell you’re practically salivating right now. And I’m going to keep riding this fascination, this little fixation you have with me as far as you’ll take me. You know I will.

So don’t try to tell me you’d be just as happy to watch one of these other bozos go toe-to-toe with Hillary Clinton or give a soaring speech at the national convention. And don’t delude yourself into thinking it’s everyone else who wants to watch me do this and you’re somehow above it. You want to see it. You want more. You hear “Trump” and your attention snaps to the TV screen right away.

Don’t think it’s true? Fine. You know what you have to do to make me go away. Just quit paying attention. Stop reading this right now.

That’s right, I didn’t think so. I have the power to make the next 16 months one of the most incredible times in our nation’s history, and not a single one of you can say you’re not at least a little bit curious to see how this wild ride shakes out. So just keep clicking every link that mentions my name and hitting play on every clip of my public appearances, and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Now, excuse me, but I have to go appear at a New Hampshire town hall and make a statement that every last one of you will be eagerly reading about and discussing in just a few hours’ time.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
this needs to be a part of this thread

there u go

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Trump was an inside job

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

So is this the new LF? :v:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SirPhoebos posted:

Not until Maggotmaster and Red Ken turn it into their own personal cult subforum

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SirPhoebos posted:

Donald Trump is the runaway leader for Republican presidential candidate.

Life is the new LF.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

SirPhoebos posted:

until the wrong admin figures it out anyway

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Hybrid children watch the sea Pray for Father, roaming free
donald trump is to this forum as ron paul was to lf

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Reaganball Z posted:

donald trump is to this forum as ron paul was to lf

BUT WHAT ABOUT ONE BERNARD SANDERS?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
i dunno if sanders really does enough to be made fun of. part of what made the paul thing funny is that he kept doing and saying terrible things that his supporters had to find excuses for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Gum posted:

i dunno if sanders really does enough to be made fun of. part of what made the paul thing funny is that he kept doing and saying terrible things that his supporters had to find excuses for

Speaking of, I was watchin TV today and there's a commerical of pron haul talking to about the imminent collapse of the american government, just go to this website to find out more. I laughed for a solid five minutes.

• Locked thread