Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
littleorv's littleav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

littleorv's littleav

Precisely.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

I'm much cooler than that orv

lol

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Zoq and I are going to watch elphelt own everybody in the guilty gear xrd streams

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

Also yes I'm aware that's a different Valentine.

Good job

Elphelt owns and I wish google would bring up more gifs of her attack animations and idle and taunts and poo poo.

I hope XRD comes to PC so I can play it

e:

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Jul 17, 2015

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

lmao

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Namtab posted:

The again, most things have that effect on me, namtab

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Normie Slayer posted:

What if they made a comic book movie that wasn't actually based on a comic book?

Darkman is very good

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

I've heard Batman Year One is good but.. Comics

I didn't like Watchmen either

Go watch darkman

Basically Sam Raimi couldnt get the rights to make a batman movie so he made a superhero movie based on his own original superhero her wrote a story about once and the movie is really good

The sequels are probably not good, and aren't by raimi and don't have any of the original actors involved iirc

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

Adding it to my ridiculously huge backlog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1fSmptANOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

Someone should message me on steam daily reminding me that I don't like the RTS genre because I always forget and keep loving buying them.

TYIA

Buy red alert 3, and play it with me

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
G Gundam was a tournament arc yeah? I never saw the whole thing but what I saw was good

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

No. I've been playing Company of Heroes 2 and it's fine I guess. Not my thing though.

But red alert 3 has co-op single player, and tim curry, and george takei, and the empire of the rising sun is basically alternate universe otaku japan

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

But red alert 3 has co-op single player, and tim curry, and george takei, and the empire of the rising sun is basically alternate universe otaku japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLJBA7E26s

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

You are a bad influence Kite.

Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that the rocket angels in red alert 3 own. It's too bad they're so far up the tech tree that by the time you can build them, you probably already have a ton of other units instead so an armada of women in flying suits is a distraction from your mecha-tengus, walking chickencopter mechs, giant mechs, and the telekinetic schoolgirl commando.

It goes on sale a bunch, and if you legit don't like RTS games, that's fine and chill and cool. I don't know if you can even play the co-op main campaign anymore or multiplayer at all since it used gamespy and that poo poo's dead as hell.

Rocket angels are still cool tho

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
it's okay you don't have to buy it, I was just teasing you cause you said you don't like RTS games

Where all the anime RTS games at huh

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

I'm gonna buy it.

Ok

Don't get the dlc tho i heard it's bad and it doesnt have a co-op campaign. Unless it's in a pack where it's cheaper to buy them both than to buy just the base game by itself

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Did persona 4 ultimax sell well

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Is that good

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
What if...for the next arc system persona fighting game..you could play as eikichi >:}

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

What if... Persona 1 and 2 were ever acknowledged again

Nyarlathotep as a stance-based fighter who can turn into hitler with shades

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
What do people like about soul eater? I didn't like it, mostly found it kind of annoying and didn't do much interesting with its concept, but I know a bunch of people really like it so I'm curious.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
The excalibur episodes were the only ones I enjoyed, and I feel like the show would have been much better as just a straight up comedy without the action

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

This is a comedy show?

Then again, remembering some of the comedy bits of soul eater, maybe I wouldn't have liked it if it was just comedy...

The biggest problem I had with soul eater was I felt like they were always trying to build up to fights and then not having a good payoff, either by having the fight happen mostly off screen or having it just end out of nowhere

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Did they ask because they knew you wrote stuff already or did they just figure "you like anime, you'll write an anime thing right?"

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Endorph posted:

here is mine:

I don't know who this is

littleorv posted:

Just for the record this is my waifu

FirstAidKite posted:

I don't know who this is

FirstAidKite posted:

I don't know who this is

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jul 19, 2015

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I do not now and do not plan to ever have a waifu

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Beef Chief posted:

you already do, bitch

3Ds arent waifus baal...

e: kinky cookie bunny is not, in fact, a 2D anime lady

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Jul 19, 2015

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

You fuckers better watch that horrible yoyo anime I linked last page.

Learn the power of the Russell sleeper, defying the friction caused by its wooden axle.

I'm watching it

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
gross

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

The weird waifu chat was my bad.

How many people jokingly said mara

How many people unjokingly said mara`

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I am glad games like etrian odyssey exist and I hope the next big etrian odyssey game is good and not loaded down with dlc

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

pon alien posted:

Somebody tell me how good the EO mystery dungeon game is.

I heard it's like every other mystery dungeon, but with some bugs that make it really easy to break, something about if you buff something more than once, every buff before the last buff becomes permanent, dunno if that got patched out at all, and problems with your characters wasting their skills and being force down hallways making most of your party useless or something

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
The guide to unlocking the third story arc in rune factory 4 is dumb as hell

It's basically something like "ok befriend these 2 people, and then go to bed while they're in your party, then in the morning if they've both left your party and they're both at the same place on the map after leaving your party, then that means the third arc has started. If not, reload your save and go back to sleep."

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
There's stardew valley, which is still in development, and will never come out of development due to being developed by 1 person trying to make their own harvest moon/rune factory type game, but it will be good when it comes out probably

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
If you are looking for a pc game where you farm and raise livestock and interact with the nearby village and fight monsters, might I suggest....minecraft? :henget:

Or terraria, which is actually good, but doesnt have livestock and its farming is just "grow these magical weeds"

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

I think I just got the Let's Play Drakengard 3 thread locked by mistake.

what did you do

• Locked thread