Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I go off to slay a couple dozen Oni and all of a sudden magic happens in the anime chat thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

CineDing Kill la Kill: The Zorak Years

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I love the Gintama manga but I'd better get around to watching the anime.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Girls und Panzer is a good sports anime regardless if tanks are your thing or not.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

More of a bat, really.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It was pretty obvious.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dark Id threads are like Mario Batali's dad's restaurant. Only open a couple hours every day but everyone's trying to get in.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I knew a guy who tried.

He gave up after a couple hundred hours.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

WickedHate posted:

I don't know who that is.

Nah.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

If I wanted to watch Gag Manga Biyori, is my only option to prowl a bunch of pirate streaming sites?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

dogsicle posted:

There should at least be batches of the first two seasons on bakabt or something.

Guess I'll just have to register then.

Bad Seafood posted:

I am 100% serious when I say I would like to marry a fictional character.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm not sure if it matters

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

dogsicle posted:

just checked and they've got seasons 1 and 3

links should work without registering, if you want

thanks!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Srice posted:

I think that tonight, the waifu irony chat has flown too close to the sun.

Not even five rum and cokes (rums and coke? rums and coke) is enough get me to chime in on the waifu topic

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Hellsing was never my kinda bag but the characters seem really enthusiastic about killing and that struck me as fairly well-adjusted for the kind of story they're in

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I can

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

*glances suspiciously at beef chi ef*

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Everything Burrito posted:

I need to stop clicking on links posted in this thread.

lol if you don't turn on embedded videos in your user control panel

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

pon alien posted:

I don't know who this spoony is but from what little information I've gathered from your worthless posts you're all very stupid for doing otherwise.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

This is getting as depressing as waifu chat

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

If I could be arsed to make a top ten favorites list, Gunbuster and Diebuster would probably share a spot.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

Do you still draw robots? I remember you got work for bsttletech tabletop a while back but maybe that was a dream.

Just for fun, sometimes.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Everyone recommend all the good anime. And some of the okay anime that you think is still worth watching.

Sharkopath posted:

I hope the new thing harebrained schemes is doing is battletech tactics instead of crimson skies flight SIM but I het it's the latter.

Probably, BT and games just have not been working out these past few years. At all.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Also thank you for liking my robots, Sharkopath.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Grouchio posted:

Are there comicons in the major cities? Are there otakus waltzing through the streets? Do good voters compare Bersculoni to PM Mori? Are there any Italian SHAFT/Madhouse fans?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I love FF9 but wouldn't be able to play it today without emulator speedup.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

the ridiculous accents in shogun 2 got a little uncomfortable

Yeah. While I know silly accents have generally been a thing in TW, for some reason I wound up being bothered by the ones in Shogun 2.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Do any of the TW games have decent AI?

Tactical or strategic? Because tactically the computer's usually OK, but strategically it's either a cakewalk or it's cheating to keep up with you depending on your difficulty level.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

One time I got drunk and made an effortpost in LP about how much better LoGH was than GoT.

I got a lot of flak but I stand by it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It's in the 30 Years of Mario thread.

Endorph posted:

LoGH probably is better than GoT, but being better than GoT isn't hard

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

So much DLC

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Goku's JP voice is weird if you're not already used to it

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

well he was snappin' cosplay pics

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Edit: lol gently caress

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

That's what I get for jumping in half-cocked out of context.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm just going to say that the friendship moment a dozen pages ago was good, but a lot of the curry preferences in this thread are way too mild.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

My favored curry spiciness level at Abiko Curry is 2. At Cocoichibanya I can even go up to 3, though I need cheese to endure the heat.

I was raised on Thai/Lao curries and those are pretty hot compared to curries popular in cooler climates, and probably most proper Indian curries too, but they're also zesty and super coconutty, which leavens out the heat I feel.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Also I don't know what it is that WickedHate wants drawn but I'm going to draw it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

(I was lying.)

• Locked thread