Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hokuto Brother?
This poll is closed.
Kenshiro 35 38.46%
Toki 16 17.58%
Jagi 20 21.98%
Raoh 20 21.98%
Total: 91 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Takeo Gouda is a being made up of lethal amounts of cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Overman King Gainer still has a really good OP.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
When Guilty Gear Xrd comes to PC, I swear that Elphelt Valentine will be my main.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I really, really hope we get Vesperia PC now. And Abyss. And Legendia. And Graces f.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-8TdpkfDA

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
happy birthday, mini orv

also i am watching soniani and super sonico's life is a tedious unending grind that is consuming all of the free time in her life and also i guess she has big boobs, this description really wants you to know that her boobs are big

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
now an old man who's hired sonico for a modelling job just stared at a picture of her rear end riding a bicycle and is trying to get her to wear a very skimpy swimsuit as his camera man stares at him with a horrified look in his eyes

e; now there's a guy in a mask

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
how long has sonico been wearing those headphones. she is still wearing them in one of her grandma's family pictures from when she was a toddler

also sonico's grandma is cool, and good at throwing newspapers into open mouths

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
so is JAST going to publish the sonico vn on steam once they translate it

i want to some day open the steam store page and see a giant banner ad for a sale on sonicomi

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Also I agree with the person who said Re; Cutie Honey is good

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
The Overlord anime is fun.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

PotU posted:

whats the coolest and chillest console harvest moon? dont say snes or n64

animal parade

a wonderful life is also pretty chill, but the days in it are ridiculously long and it is very different from the other games

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
rune factory 3 is cool, the farming and town stuff is supremely chill though it might not be the best choice if you just want to ignore the dungeon stuff because you can't get married until the end of the storyline

also the main character in the girl version of harvest moon for ps1 is cute

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the best girl is the one who lives at a vineyard and gets drunk a lot

harvest moon 64 will always be remembered for its realistic depiction of alcoholism

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Almost half way through Mobile Fighter G Gundam.

Raymond and George are the OTP.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I got to thinking about anime a few minutes ago and was forced to remind myself that Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt will never have another season.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Now I am reminded that Amagi's Brilliant Park, Barakamon and Kokkuri-san won't have a S2 either....

Damnit, now I am sad

but i need to know what happened to stocking

she couldn't have been evil the whole time, i refuse to accept it

e; i quoted the wrong post. gently caress it, i stand by my words

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Just watched the first episode of School-Live!. Pretty generic moe stuff, but pretty cute and fun. Recommend watching it if you're in the mood, at least to the end of the first episode. It really picks up towards the end.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

dogsicle posted:

don't be like this

I'm going to be like this, because I am horribly bitter inside that I have missed the bandwagon by a mile and I want everyone around me to suffer

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I still need to finish reading 20th Century Boys. 20th Century Boys is extremely good.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
that windmill just turned into a gundam :eyepop:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I just remembered that Mind Game is really, really good. I should watch Kaiba.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Ore Monogatari has wonderful faces.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

dogsicle posted:

gakkou gurashi (this show is really good)

yeah, i didn't know anything about the show's general reception going into it but i've caught up with it now and i actually kind of dig it

i've been catching up with ore monogatari and at some point i think i'll watch through punchline now that it's finished

also i've been watching casshern sins with my bros though we haven't watched it in a while. that anime is very cool

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Haha holy poo poo the ending to episode 3 of Punchline

That loving delivery

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Punchline is fun. Episode 6 was great, I hope the rest of the episodes have Yuta interacting with the characters more. Kentaro Uchikoshi is a fun writer, and I look forward to watching them. Heck, might as well watch Episode 7 right now.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
by the way, i love the faces in punchline episode 6

also i'm almost caught up with ore monogatari and it continues to rock

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

she is the owner of the building and the manager for one of the other characters, who is an idol star, who is also an orange juice-themed mahou shojo and also a genetic experiment who switched bodies with another super hero patient genetic experiment as a child

and she is not only a landlord and a manager, she is also a super hacker and a robot

virtue's last reward's cockney robots, evil dead brother clone terrorists and psychic secret agent in a cave girl costume don't have poo poo on punchline

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Aug 2, 2015

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

5 episodes of My Wife Is The Student Council President... Still no thread?!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Kill la Kill has a lot of fanservice. It also has a lot of parts that are fun, and then it also has other parts that

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
When I think back on Anime Expo and my Miku Nendoroid, I wonder if I made the right choice, or if I should have gotten a Bikini Warrior figure instead.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I almost got scared once when I lost one of my Miku Nendoroid's leeks but then I didn't lose the leek, it just fell somewhere inside the packaging. Whew! I don't want to think of what Miku would do if I really lost one...

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

A Murder of Panties

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I haven't played much of the F ones, but I've been playing the original PSP Project Diva games and they are really fuckin' good

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
When I played a bit of the Japanese PS3 version of Diva F 2nd at anime expo I got all tripped up because I'd only played a ton of the first Project Diva and a little bit of Project Diva 2nd# so I didn't know how to hit the scratch notes and I was playing a new song I'd never even heard before on a huge arcade controller so I got to the end of the song but I still lost. :smith:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I remember seeing some thread in Imp Zone where people were talking about Shantae and one guy said that WayForward likes boobs too much and someone needs to remind them to put less boobs. Totally hosed up.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I recommended Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta to my brother and he is freaking out over how consistent the smoothness of the animation is

I need to watch the epilogue OVA for YQ

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
tsunderes terrify me irl

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Do you people just have a list of gifs and screenshots on hand so you can instantly put them up when relevant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Space Dandy has a very excellent dub.

• Locked thread