Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gibberish posted:

He was pretty good before he became a fat old jaded guy and stopped trying

He became a fat old jaded guy when he was about 15.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lol

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Is there a youtube channel that is just Norm eating like a fat pig?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

everybody watch this right now

code:
Ended one hour ago
Untitled

Norm MacDonald

Get the app. 
It's worth it we promise. 

Amazing wow holy gee

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't like Robin Williams at all so when he killed himself I didn't care but I will care a little bit when Norm eventually kills himself.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone Norm's age and younger is going to kill themselves rather than face a natural death, it's just how it's going to be from here on out.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A better version of that guy's avatar so someone else here can buy it and shame him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ posted:

Norton tries to push the shock thing too much - I remember one time Chris Jericho was on O&A and Norton referred to Jericho's disabled mother as a "cripple". Jericho took offense and asked him to please stop saying that. Norton obliged and then immediately called her a cripple again, prompting Jericho to almost beat the poo poo out of him.

Comedians who say "we can say whatever we want because we're comedians - lighten up" are dipshits -there's no art in being an rear end in a top hat.

Well there is, but then he should call himself a professional rear end in a top hat and not a comedian.

Woah woah hold on here new need to be a huge gay baby, no need for that, woah now

• Locked thread