Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Stick Life RPG or whatever it was called. Where you worked out until you made enough money to take a bus to a city to buy drugs and OD on hero in.
xGenGames. They did a pretty fun game called Motherlode, it's actually worth checking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I was a huge fan of them and JMTB02 back in 2003-2004.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ahundredbux posted:

motherlode owns. if you liked that and you've not yet tried steamworld dig, you should
Motherlode was my favorite mid-2000s flash game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

They released a sequel/remake called Super Motherload a little while back for PS3 PS4 and PC.
What. Whaaaaaaat.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/269110/

It's on sale for $3 right now too

EDIT: It's also on sale on PS3/PS4 for $3 in the weekend flash sale.
Holy poo poo that looks super fun.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ahundredbux posted:

there's co-op also so bring a mid-2000s friend
I'll call Spencer Krug.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I also played a lot of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I bought and played Super Motherlode and it does some really cool stuff with the design, but the end section still sucks.

• Locked thread